What do you think of Japan and their people?

Have you been there?

Most Helpful Guy

• I haven't been to Japan, but it seems like a nice place. Dad spent time there when he served in the US Marines, and he said that he wouldn't mind living in Japan one bit (and Dad is the 'Murica type if that gives any perspective). They have a good balance of the State supporting the people and the people supporting the State. It's clean, violent crime is very low, traditionally the workers have been of high quality, modern Japanese people are rather tolerant, people there take better care of themselves than in the Anglo-sphere, they don't have rampant multiculturalism like the West, and I think Japanese women are pretty. If Japan weren't so crowded, if there weren't a language barrier, and if it were more agrarian, I would probably move there, honestly. The country is more secular and repressive towards individualism than I would like, but I'd get used to that. No country is perfect, after all.

• It's only crowded in cities I think

What Girls Said 7

• Nice food and cute food stall places.. But people dont really talk in English.. 😞. Their language is hard to learn.

• Never been but think they're tech savvy and they're interesting overall. =)

• I love to vacate at Japan but don't like the culture.
    The people are in general polite though i encountered rude and bitchy people.
    they trust their own people only

• Sounds like good ol US of A except the "trust their own people part" lol!

• Dunno, I've never been there. But I've been wanting to go for years. The culture seems interesting, at least from afar.

• I wish I could go there, and I find Japan interesting. It seems like a place to visit

• Haven't been to Japan. But I love the people, very disciplined, well mannered, and hard workers, not to mention great sense of humor. One of my friends is Japanese American, Toshi, he hates it when I call him by his real name though so I just call him Fuji (after the mountain). He works at this auto shop. If I ever need a car I know I can count on him.

• Japan is cool. And so are japanese people.
    I always wanted to visit japan

• I have always wanted to visit Japan to. The technology is cool in Japan. They even have like about 10 to 15 buttons on their toilets even lol haha

• @weirdoldman thanks lol :)

• @weirdoldmann

What Guys Said 13

• I simply love Japan and their people. Japan as so much advanced technology compared to the rest of the world it is like stepping way into the future. Japanese people very polite people.

• I'm actual living in Japan right now, been here for about a year. Japan is beautiful, there is always something to go and do, lots of great food, and the people are incredibly friendly and helpful. In the major cities a lot of people can speak some English, but it would be very helpful if you knew any Japanese.

• I have many friends in Japan. I love the culture, and I eat Japanese food everyday. I've never been there. I've been to China, though. I'm going to retire in Japan, though.

• I don't think I ever met a japanese person - I have always wanted to visit there

• I don't know I'm ignorant when it comes to other countries but from what I've seen and read there's more weird cute shy girls in Japan if I'm wrong please correct me I want my bubble to be burst...

• Never been there, but they seem too anti relationships, and are workaholics. I feel like if i lived there, i wouldn't connect with a lot of them

• I'm going for a few years after I finish uni, have a few jap friends. Seems cool but I wouldn't want to stay there forever

• They have the best vending machines!

• I get this feeling they would be such workaholics that it would be tough to get along with them.

• Never having been there while having several Japanese friends, I really like that place.

• I love Japan and their people! I prefer Japanese girls more than any other girls

• I like their technology n culture but I have heard they eat nasty foods like cockroaches, dogs, cats, flies, squids, octopus etc. Confirm me this any Japanese here.

• Racist whale murderers.