Does anyone else find it hard to read?

When someone writes a entire paragraph without using any form of punctuation? Haha I tried but didn't get far huh it's not as easy as it looks not even a double gap to show it could be a next sentence I find it very difficult to read even more so when I'm having a cup of coffee while reading I almost chocked just now reading the likes of one surely if you went to school to learn to read and write they taught you how to use punctuation correctly

No?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 3

• I went on a tirade about this issue two or three months ago. I agree. I don't need oceans of irrelevant drama - just ask the question providing basic facts and if we need more, then we will ask.

• You should read James Joyce "Ullysses" - No punctuation in whole book and he is considered a great writer by some personally I think it is BS.

• I didn't finish reading this... I got annoyed.

• Thank you. Do you know how hard it was to write it! Maybe I should find that question about what annoys me. 😉

• I guess it's because we imagine ourselves saying it in a single breath. By the way, what did it say?

What Girls Said 0