Are you usually late, early or right on time?


0|0
24|10

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 23

  • I am usually right on time :p But super early when being late would be the end of the world. E. g. exams, doctor appointments,..

    0|1
    0|0
  • Usually early, sometimes on time, but never late.

    0|1
    0|0
  • Uh it depends. For doctor appointments, flights, sitting for a major exam etc I'd be early. Like casual hang outs with my friends I'm always late, no matter how early I start to be prepared I'd still be late. Sometimes I'm right on time. The only time when I'd be early when hanging out with my friends will be the only time when they're late. 😜

    0|0
    0|0
  • I'm ALWAYS late. Literally. Must be a curse or sonething.

    1|0
    0|0
  • Usually early.

    0|1
    0|0
  • Early.

    I hate being late or feeling like I am going to be late.

    0|0
    0|0
  • It depends on the situation and what I'm doing and with who. But generally I'm either early or late. I'm never exactly on time

    0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on what, but overall, I'm almost always late. Not super late. Like 5 minutes or so, but always late.

    0|0
    0|0
  • right on time

    0|0
    0|0
  • I'm usually late. I don't like being early

    0|1
    0|0
  • 90% of the time I'm early, the other 10% I'm on time.

    0|0
    0|0
  • late. always bloody late. even if I leave early. I get late.. and if I am not late... I'm soooooo early.

    0|0
    0|0
  • it varies...

    0|0
    0|0
  • on time all ways i hate being late for any one

    0|0
    0|0
  • I'm always on time ;)

    0|0
    0|0
  • Usually early by 10-20 minutes.

    0|0
    0|0
  • I'm a punctual person. I'll reach the venue at around 15-30 minutes before the meeting time.

    0|0
    0|0
  • I am ALWAYS late. It's bad. Definitely something I need to work on.

    0|0
    0|0
  • Late. Like always late...

    0|0
    0|0
  • On time or early.

    0|0
    0|0
  • Generally late._.

    0|0
    0|0
  • Usually late :')

    0|0
    0|0
  • Right on time in the last minute. If not then early.

    0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 10

  • I'm usually right on time unless I'm stuck in traffic.

    0|1
    0|0
  • being late is a pet peeve of mine and being early is good sometimes but also inconsiderate at other times.

    I try my best to be right on time, or if it is fashionable i'll be a few minutes late

    0|0
    0|0
  • I usually try to arrive early but end up being right on time.

    1|1
    0|0
  • I am never late i arrive exactly when i am needed :p

    But honestly i'm early

    1|1
    0|0
  • I am very punctual

    0|0
    0|0
  • on time or 5 minutes early. But I live in Toronto, I feel everyone is always at least 15 minutes late here. It's fucking annoying

    0|0
    0|0
  • Always early by about 15 to 30 minutes

    0|0
    0|0
  • Usually early.

    0|0
    0|0
  • For official stuff, I'm typically early. For informal events or stuff for myself, I'm usually late.

    0|0
    0|0
  • Right on time

    0|0
    0|0
Loading...