Girls, Do you still respect him as a man if a guy wearing skinny jeans attempts to hook up with you?

Yesterday I went to the mall, the only jeans I had to wear was my old pair of girls skinny jeans I bought a couple years ago. I've gained weight since then, and getting them on was difficult and they fit so tight on my junk now that it made all the jewels obvious to see. I notice a group of hott girls at the mall, and attempt to hook up with one. They just look at me and burst out laughing, and saying only real men can talk to them. I got pissed and they tried humiliating me, saying that I didn't have any balls, and how small my dick was. Why would girls instantly label a guy as less of a man soley based off what he is wearing?

14

Most Helpful Girl

• Sure. The outfit doesn't make the man

What Girls Said 13

• It could be. Or they could have simply been cruel bitches/thought you were unattractive so ridiculed you/joined in with the group mentality (sheeple).

I'm sorry that happened to you. Those girls weren't worth you anyway.

• You probably looked like a stuffed sausage. If someone looks desperately unattractive in whatever they're wearing, yeah, I'm going to judge them.

• it wasn't desperately unattractive, all my clothes are in style and match, my jeans were just smaller in size and were skin tight. Why would that make me a lesser man? Every girl wears their jeans as tight as possible, so why can't I. When you say that you would judge them, do u mean verbally, or to urself?

• ... wow... Seriously? omg... I think i would have noticed that... They just fit my legs skin tight, as in the way girls wear their jeans skin tight and it looks normal. I am not freakin obese, i fit my BMI, My body is more developed into a grown MAN than 2 years ago. I do not have a muffin top, I do not have blobs of fat squishing out of the ankles in the jeans, i looked fine. The crotch of the jeans were just fitting around my dick and balls so tightly you could see it. That is still no reason to emasculate me as a man and make jokes about me.

• "I do not have blobs of fat squishing out of the ankles in the jeans," I started laughing out loud at this lmao.

• i think skinny jeans look ditzy on everyone. it wouldn't be bc you're a man that i have a problem with them. but in not going to laugh at you.

• Because they are judgemental? My guy has a nice ass and I'll appreciate it any way I can get it lol.
    Id say it's kind of an equivalent to wearing speedos
    I would have probably just teased you but would not have actually say anything mean

• Because they bitches. Normal, well-mannered people don't.

• Yep. I know two guys who regularly wore them (yes, they were teased i don't understand why either) but we were good friends. I still respect them as man :P

• Because you were wearing GIRL skinny jeans. Anything else that could be said is unnecessary and an add on.

• My problem with skinny jeans is that of I'm wearing skinny jeans... and you're wearing skinny jeans... those are two pairs of tight pants that have to be taken off. I like stripping quickly and skinny jeans kind of stop that

• It's their opinion... some don't think guys who wear skinny skinny jeans are manly. That's how they are

• i've never looked down on skinny pants

• Yeah Its not bad

• skinny jeans look awful on gusy... seriously!

• Omg i hate when guys wear jeans haha

• You hate when they wear jeans? As in jeans, period? You prefer they only wear boxers?

• Nah like shorts is better it looks hot

• Ya know sports shorts guy shorts it's hot asf