Favourite Accents?

^^^^^^^^^^

Whats your favourite accents, accents that you find sexy or maybe ones you think are just plain cool?

I kinda have a mix... I was born and raised in England till 3 years ago and i think i have a touch of that accent and i say words "the English way", apparently. I'm currently living in Australia and have developed a bit of that accent from friends. But i have a South African family... My gosh. The mix of the accents...
What about you?

Favourite Accents?

Most Helpful Guy

• In no particular order:

Arab
    Iranian
    Indian/Pakistani
    Greek
    Colombian

Favourite English dialect is British English. I say dialect because England, Australia, South Africa, and North America don't have accents since we all speak the same language. Accent = Your native tongue's vowel sounds while speaking a different language.

What Guys Said 12

• my favourite accent is northwest of Ireland - Donegal

• Russian and Celtic (Irish or Scottish; I'm not familiar with Breton) accents are my favorites. I like Nigerian and Kenyan accents too.

• I speak with a semi posh English accent but I'd have to say Australian was one of my favorites.
    But I like how others sound when they speak their own languages, its very interesting and encourages me to learn more about them.

• Latvian @MissNowhere lol!!! ;p

uhm, i really like colombian, italian, and australian accents

• British girls and Russian girls sound hella attractive when they speak.

• Anything British. When it comes to girls with accents British again and French give me orgasms.

• Southern American accent, it's pretty cute on girls I think

• New England accent. (Please do not tell me New England does not have an accent.)

• Them Oirish girls with their sexy accents, after them Italian and French.

• A woman with a Spanish or Italian accent always knocks me off my feet.

• scottish with a mix of English ik someone and her accent is so damn sexy

• Im french American living in the UK, and the accent here on girls is hot af... Good thing they like mine too

What Girls Said 8

• I LOVE South African accents!! Both men and women! Such a delight to my ears! However for romance and only for men, I do like Arabic accents. The kind of speaking that is low and soft-sounding. Not the rally-tormenting-shouting in the streets sort of screaming that most of us hear on the news in some troubled parts of the Middle East.

• American, Australian and Canadian.

• oo hoows it goin eh? what part of the great white noorth do you fancy exactly eh? I'm guessing you're not to keen on the Eastern dialect eh like around Nova Scotia eh cause they sound like a bunch of hosers eh.

bagged milk, hoose, aboot, take off, and other things of that nature.

• @Nuqood any Canadian accent is good accent 😜

• I take it you haven't heard any Maritimers or Quebecois speak, then lol.

• I really like é but this is also nice: ë. Sometimes even ç.

• German and Arabic.. I think.

• I really like the Welsh accent

• I don't have a accent but I just British people's accents :D

• Scottish, Irish, Australian and Russian

• English accent. Also the Southern California accent, and yes we do have an accent.