When commenting/answering, what's the most important to you?

• Truth, readers feelings, defending ur own life through their situation
  • readers feelings, defending ur own, truth
  • defending ur own, truth, readers feelinfs
  • I m just nice cause i want people to be nice back, I always rate everyone 8 to 10, cause moral confusion being too nice, just want people to like me
  • I m here to practice English

Most Helpful Guy

• I picked A

• The best answer in my opinion. Feelings are very high up there since people are so thin skinned they can't handle the truth but truth is what fixes and heals in my opinion. Defending ur own is self serving and outside of the question itself. Best answer

• Absolutely especially if you put yourself in their shoes.

• Thank you for the mho! :D

What Girls Said 3

• i am nice.. but i always tell the truth... like what i really feel.. because that is the point of gag... honest answers.. (funny too) .. people hear lies everywhere.. their family friends and others.. they come here for truth.. not lies for ego boost.. thats what i think.. i get bitter comments on my opinions too.. so others might disagree with what i think..

• I picked the first one

• Nothing really. I'm not here to please anyone. I answer questions and give advice, sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. No biggie.

What Guys Said 4

• When i post on here, I will not go out of my way to make people feel bad, But, If someone is saying something i don't agree with, They can expect a debate xD.

• Halfway between C and D - I try to be truthful but take into account users feelings

• A for sure. Content and advise is the most important to me, as well as taking concern for the feelings of someone else.

• I come here because lots of people have told me I give good advice.