What was the most dangerous decade (of the last 45 years)?

70s? 80s? 90s? 00s? 2010s? Why?

In America!

Most Helpful Guy

• I would say 50s and 60s because of threat of nuclear war

• What was your opinion of the dangers of the 80s? I was only a small child but I saw a lot of fucked up things from '85-'89. I also lived in the boroughs of NY so it was different than others.

• Crime was bad in the 1980s because of an heroin epidemic things calmed down in the 1990s plus there was economic boom (Thanks for MHO)

• No problem Guru... and that sounds about right

What Girls Said 1

• 00s probably because of 9/11 in America and the 7/7 bombings in London

What Guys Said 4

• Depends where you live, globally I'd say the 10's coz extremist muslim fundamentalist terrorists could strike anywhere at any time, there's no defined war zone as far as they're concerned. A bunch of tourists were shot on the beach just the other week.

• 2000-2010.

*Looks at Islam...*

• The 2010s. Natural disasters, ISIS, police brutality, Ebola, rap music, etc. Shit's crazy.

• I would say the 70's because Vietnam was still going on.

• But Vietnam happened IN VIETNAM. We didn't have a national threat from Vietnam, we were just getting shitted on overseas and Johnson lied his ass away. I'm asking about Americans scariest

• I referred to the Vietnam war as a scary time in our history which was in the 70's. You came back calling my opinion invalid due to not being in America. So i responded with the LA Riots.

Stop acting like you have some sort of seniority over people at the young age of 33 by the way.

• How are you almost 10 years my junior and calling ME young? Anyway I'm not tryna son you you're a grown man too all I was gonna say is I watched the LA riots live on TV but that still doesn't correlate to the chaos of NY and LA in the 80s over crack in my opinion... but in your lifetime the early 90s was pretty crazy I'll agree with that