Guys, do many of you like girly girls?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes and no, In the fact that I think it's cute a fucking hell when I see a girl get scared over a small rodent, spider, bug, but things like not wanting to go outside and have fun like hiking, riding a bike, playing basketball would get pretty agrivating.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 20

• They're fine as long as they aren't the type who constantly take pictures and are always on FB or Twitter, those girls drive me nuts, but if they are just girly girls persobality wise and are centered on the present its fine, can even be cute

1|0
    0|0
  • I prefer more a guys girl myself

0|0
    0|0
  • I do. If I want a girl, I don't her to be just like a dude, I want her to be girly.

0|0
    0|0
  • no not really, I find them to be obnoxious and too delicate/pretend to be cute. She can look like a beauty but have a strong personality, that's what I like.

0|0
    0|0
  • I really like them :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know. I like girls. Isn't that enough?

0|0
    0|0
  • Really depends on how — I'm not attracted to very girly girls, but that doesn't mean I only like tomboys. Just not the princess beauty shopping type.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. Girly girls are the best kind of girls. Tomboys are okay as long as they only want to be friends.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not particularly. I'm more into the tomboyish, farm girl type.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I do. i think they are aborable and sweet

0|0
    0|0
  • I really like this type of girl.

0|0
    0|0
  • I dont like tomboys I dont like girly girls as well. Personality between these two is ideal.

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer tomboys, but I like girly girls too.

0|0
    0|0
  • I can't stand girly girls, but I won't hate on them or refuse to be their friend if they are girly

0|0
    0|0
  • Actually I like girly girls,, but that's didn't mean I don't like another:/

0|0
    0|0
  • Love them. That's what femininity is about and I find girly girls to be very attractive. What man in his right mind would be attracted to a manly girl? Only the closet homo's would be.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I like really dykey girls. Yeaaahhh, dykey girls who dress like men, that's what men like.

0|0
    0|0
  • I personally like girly girls the most.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, in fact, I can't stand when girls don't wear dresses at all. I think women should be feminine, it's emasculating, if they're not

1|0
    1|0
  • A girl has to be feminine, not pixie-frou-frou but not walking like a man either. A girl with mannish mannerisms is one of the few things which will completely turn me off like a light switch.

1|0
    0|0