Why do we call players, players?

Why not call them something else? What does "player" mean exactly?

0|0
8|10

Most Helpful Guy

• Because there was a book called "The Game" by Nick Savoy that was the first "guide" on how to pick up women. It got kinda mainstream and ended up developing into this whole company called Love Systems (Savoy was the CEO) where people would pay to get trained on how to pick up women.
    The book ended up going mainstream and even girls started picking it up out of curiosity.

Therefore, people who read "The Game" supposedly had the tools to meet up plenty of women and get laid with a different lady day after day. *Players* of the game

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• they play wid their feelings. that's y they r called liked this.
    i'd suggest 2 those people, to play wid their dicks instead of playin wid other ppl's feelings. have they ever thought in this bag of shit they have as a head, dat those gals they play wid, might end up feelin hurt? ever this thought crossed their minds?

1|0
    0|1
  • best advice that I can give you is.

1. they call them player because they like playing a lot of games. There are some guys aka players out there that they always liked playing games with their girlfriends that why they call them player. They don't really want to in a relationship. Some of them dont and some them do and the one that do are almost asshole when it com to relationship because they want to be with you and be with somebody eles also.

0|0
    0|0
  • Because a player *reffering to sport*. Has balls ya know? Literally and figuratively, And, The objective of the Player in sport, is to put his 'balls in the net' (Football). and, a sportsman who often puts his ball in the net is a good player...

I don't think i need to describe what the football and net represent in relationship terms? xD

0|0
    0|2
  • They play with peoples' feelings, they play the field etc.

0|0
    0|0
  • player, person who plays the game. Player person who plays the game of life by using techniques to attract people, done.

0|0
    0|0
  • You play the game I think

0|0
    0|1
  • They kill people from the inside and never give a fuck... A gamer plays for his personal enjoyment.

0|0
    0|0
  • it means they "play" with a girls feelings just to get sex.

0|0
    0|1
  • Because they play with your tits as well as your feelings. :/

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• It means they play with other people's hearts.

1|0
    0|0
  • Because making people feel certain things and acting a certain way is a game. Who plays games? The players.

0|1
    0|1
  • they play a game

0|0
    0|0
  • They see courting as a game and the prize is sex.

0|0
    0|0
  • Cause they play with the heart :(

0|0
    0|0
  • Because they treat dating like a game.

0|0
    0|0
  • Aww the games that we people play. 😀

0|0
    0|0
  • because they think we are a game.

0|0
    0|1