Girls, Help Please!!! I kicked a guy in his groin and I dont know what I'm supposed to do?

I was just at the park like 2 hours ago walking the old trail with a guy i recently met. We were alone and he asked to kiss me, i said not yet. He said when, i told him I didn't want anything serious now. He told me it didn't need to be and put his hand behind my head and tried pulling my face towards him to kiss me. I paniced and just rammed my knee up really hard into his groin without even thinking. He fell down and made horrible sounds. I kept asking if he was ok, and tried helping him up but he couldn't talk right and just stayed curled up in the dirt. I was panicking and just ran away and left him there by himself. Will he be ok? Do i need to go back? What are you supposed to do when you do that to a guy?

21

Most Helpful Girl

• No you were within your rights! A guy should never do that especially when you were polite about the situation! Good for you! If it were me in the situation a kick to the nads wouldn't have been enough!

• I honestly can't even imagine how you could have possibly done anything to make it worse for him. I have never seen a person in so much pain before...

• I just freaked out over it the first day, but now I am glad I got to show him a new respect for girls, cause I am pissed about what he tried, and when i panicked, i know i rammed his nuts as hard as I could, and it makes me feel good that I did that now =] it only sucks for him that it was me he had to learn a lesson from. lol

• Haha very true!

What Girls Said 20

• he could've tried to rape you. you did the right thing. report him to the cops they'll take care of it.

• Hahaha, he brought that on himself. Genuinely hilarious. Um.. he's fine. That is supposed to hurt really badly. Only use in circumstances where you feel you are going to be hurt or if he's abusing you etc.. a slap in the face would have sufficed as hitting them there can cause damage. Maybe text him and ask? Do you have his number? Maybe facebook. You probably shouldn't have ran away but it's too late now. I find this pretty funny by the way..

• It wasn't halarious to him. I didn't know that their nuts literally hurt them that bad when guys are hit there. I always assumed they exaggerated the pain for attention. But the guy I just kicked was not exaggerating the severity of the pain i caused to his nuts. The guy wasn't able to speak coherently, and I made him lose all control of his motor skills... But i did tell him no, and he didn't listen... so...

• I would have called him an ambulance! From the sounds of his reaction, your knee must have done a number on his nads. But you did the right thing defending yourself, bravo.
    How is he now? Have you heard any news? I had a cousin who lost a nut to a very hard kick he received from some crazy chick at a concert.

• Well i know he is alive and I guess he is ok. We haven't talked to each other directly tho...

• If you go back - bring a guy with you in case he decides to retaliate by beating you up.

• You seem to care about him a lot despite what happened. I think that you were justified for what you did. You told him not to kiss you and yet he completely violated you and tried to force you anyway, you became instinctive and did what you thought was right. Nothing wrong with that. It's nice that you tried to help him at least but he probably couldn't speak properly because he was in a lot of pain, but, overall, I don't think you're at fault at all. Not that you owe him an explanation, but, maybe you could talk to him about what happened. Good luck😊.

• I only care about him enough to hang out with him, nothing more than that. He just seemed so horrible after I kneed him that I got scared about what was happening and tried to fix him.

• You should talk to him. Let him understand what happened and explain to him that you only want a friendship and nothing more. If he can't accept that, maybe you should move on.

• Nah, men know women are crazy. Make a little joke about it the next time you see him and make sure he's okay, and then he'll move on. He probably thinks you did it because he tried to kiss you even though you said "not yet". If he's as dumb as we're crazy, he'll think it's his fault.

• omg lol!
    he's fine. i wouldn't go back, and i'd stay away from that guy. he tried to force something on you which isn't okay. steer clear from that crazy man.

• Haha no sweetie it was a kick to the groin not a knife. He will survive and hopefully learn a lesson too. He shouldn't have tried to force you. If you do kind of like him apologize and tell him the truth. You panicked because you told him no and he tried to kiss you anyways which really he should then apologize to you for forcing it. Although, until you can trust him (granted if you let someone who doesn't respect the word no back into your life) DO NOT GO ANYWHERE ALONE WITH HIM!

• I dont like him enough to even care to get an apology from him. I dont think i will be staying in contact after today. I do want him to aend some kind of text at least tho so I know I didn't kill him.

• Trust me he will live. His ego is the only thing hurting rihht now and truthfully it was his own fault :) please dont sweat it

• He's most likely fine. He was just in a lot of pain. The worse thing that happened to him was maybe him throwing up.

• You think after 2 hours he is better now?

• Yeah, at most he would just be sore.

• Ok. I do not have any feelings for the guy, but i still have feelings for him as a person. I hope he didn't stay laying in the dirt by himself for too long... he like couldnt do anything... it was scary...

• No. He was assaulting you. and you defended yourself.

• Why should you go back. He got what he deserved. You did not know if he was just for an innocet kiss or a possible rape. You need to act promply in those cases because he is always stronger. You did the right thing.

• well no guy has ever died from it. But I have a feeling that he won't want to see you so I wouldn't even bother going back. In that situation I think an ice pack would be best for the injury since the injury came from a dramatic impact to the groin.

• Good girl, now go kick him again but this time post a selfie while he's lying on the ground in pain.

• Never hit a guy in the groin unless needed! If you hit a guy hard enough he won't be able to reproduce!! He probably needs to go to the hospital.

• What else could I have done? He was trying to pull me to him and I needed him to stop.

• Punched him in the fucking face. Kneed him in the stomach. But whatever floats your boat.

• You go gurl!!!

• good move! just say no with your knee. More girls should do it!

• You did good, buy pepper spray so you don't panick

• Go report him at the police station. Seriously, you did the right thing

• Omg... I laughed so hard. Girl, he deserved it!

• Well done! He deserved it and if you do go back, he might assault you, so don't.