Which would you rather pilot? A power (ed) suit/armor like Samus or Iron Man, or a big robot like in Mechwarrior or Pacifoc Rim?

• Big Flippin' Robot
  • Other (lets try to stay on point here 😄)
  • What does even have to do with GaG?
    Vote C
  • Power Suit/Armor
    Vote D
  • *Gasp!* A button!!
    Vote E

Most Helpful Guy

• This is a super hard question! Once I get power armour in a Fallout game, I don't want to take it off, ever. You notice how many characters, not just in Fallout but in other games, never remove their armour either.

I did grow up playing the original Mechwarrior, I loved the Phoenix Hawk because its speed and jumpjet ability, and the Marauder because twin PPCs, bitches.

• Thor, vulture, nova cat, mad cat, Jenner, rifleman, uziel, daishi, and cougar ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

• I played a bit of MW2, and then some of Online. Online the mechs take far too much damage, and it's far too microtransactiony. One of my buddies is/was really into it but even he finds there's too much focus on skins and not enough on gameplay.

MW2 I didn't really like because of the mission structure - coming from the first game where you located and bid on mercenary contracts, a storyline seemed too confining. There was Mercenaries but I never got around to trying it.

• Thanks for MHO. Because of this question, I've spent hours reading the Sarna. net wiki.

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 6

What Guys Said 7