Which would you rather pilot? A power (ed) suit/armor like Samus or Iron Man, or a big robot like in Mechwarrior or Pacifoc Rim?

• Power Suit/Armor
    62% (5)60% (6)61% (11)Vote
  • Big Flippin' Robot
    0% (0)40% (4)22% (4)Vote
  • Other (lets try to stay on point here 😄)
    25% (2)0% (0)11% (2)Vote
  • What does even have to do with GaG?
    0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
  • *Gasp!* A button!!
    13% (1)0% (0)6% (1)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
6|8

Most Helpful Guy

• This is a super hard question! Once I get power armour in a Fallout game, I don't want to take it off, ever. You notice how many characters, not just in Fallout but in other games, never remove their armour either.

I did grow up playing the original Mechwarrior, I loved the Phoenix Hawk because its speed and jumpjet ability, and the Marauder because twin PPCs, bitches.

0|0
    0|0
    • Thor, vulture, nova cat, mad cat, Jenner, rifleman, uziel, daishi, and cougar 😈😈😈

• Show All
    • I played a bit of MW2, and then some of Online. Online the mechs take far too much damage, and it's far too microtransactiony. One of my buddies is/was really into it but even he finds there's too much focus on skins and not enough on gameplay.

MW2 I didn't really like because of the mission structure - coming from the first game where you located and bid on mercenary contracts, a storyline seemed too confining. There was Mercenaries but I never got around to trying it.

• Thanks for MHO. Because of this question, I've spent hours reading the Sarna. net wiki.

What Girls Said 6

What Guys Said 7