Has anyone seen Death Note (the subtitled manga)?

I finished all 37 episodes recently & really miss it! I loved the manga! (Plus I thought L was kinda hot-is that weird since he's a drawing? Oh well...) anyways, anyone want to talk about it?

Most Helpful Guy

• (Trying to avoid spoilers...)
    It was super epic until that "thing" happened to L. After that, it was still good but it just wasn't the same. Misa Misa pissed me off at some points too, but I think that was intentional. On the whole, it remains one of my favorite anime.
    I've seen both the dub and sub a couple times. Usually, I despise dub, but this one actually had really nice dubbing. The maniacal laugh near the end was great :D

And as a guy, I'm not commenting on L's attractiveness xD

• I totally agree about the show going downhill after "that 'thing' happened to L." The other two weren't the same. And it kinda pissed me off that N did what L couldn't... I thought L was much smarter-N seemed to get lucky

• Granted, it is pretty hard to match L's personality and uniqueness as a character.

• True but they definitely made an attempt. The two just didn't impress me as much

What Guys Said 7

• Nope, but the anime was pretty awesome, especially when light got the shinigami eye powers :D I actually have a replica of a death note.

• I loved the show.. But the ending was truly pathetic..

• Agreed! I also feel like I didn't get closure! Like what happened to Misa after? Or Matsudo?

• Yeah I know!

• All i felt was a fantastic anime that was ruined amidst some hurry. But that generally happens with very good animes. Naruto and DBZ taught me that lesson.

• You seen the movie (not the anime) but the real version

• Yes I have. No thank you.

• Yeah I finished it a long time ago

• got the full manga collection and the seen the anime yeah

• Only saw the anime in English dub.

What Girls Said 2

• I had a bag memorabilia of Death Note once... then my friend told me it was a cartoon...
    I laughed...

No, I have never watched it.

• Yes, it's one of my favorite anime. Also, you're not the only one who thinks L is hot! I'm with you there