Girls, any singles here who like to watch anime?

I'm a huge otaku, and I was just wondering how many of you were also otakus :D

7

Most Helpful Girl

• Anime wa ai desu, anime wa jinsei dattebayo! XD

• at least, I think I did that right, lol

I love to watch anime all the time, but my internet connection isn't very good in the summer so I have to settle (don't really consider it settling though) for reading manga and manwha instead.

• Awesome answer :D Arigato gozaimasu :D

I watch anime all the time, and my favorite one is naruto :D

What Girls Said 6

• yep, kind of running low on anime at the moment. Glad Gintama is back though! ^.^

• Lol any good animes you seen in the past?

• Well my favorite is trigun such a good one. And Gurren Lagan and Lelouch of the rebellion. I think they are doing something with Lelouch this spring? So many good ones, how bout you any good ones you might recommend?

• Oh I've heard of lelouch of the rebellion. I would commend higurashi if you like horror mystery, as it has a lot of plot twists. The animes I've seen are tokyo ghoul, fairy tail, and naruto being my favorite anime :)

• Sure, but I wouldn't call myself an otaku. I binge watch animes for a week or two and then take a break for a few months. So it's a temporary obsession that comes in spurts.

• Not big on anime, but I watched this one anime years ago, can't remember the name of it. It was really good though. It's about this guy who gains these powers that allow him to blow stuff up with his camera.

• Yup. I watch anime / read manga.

• Mentally dating a anime character! ¤____¤
    Love you kakashi ☆___☆

• i am as well.