Why do people simply not believe things you say over the internet?

Like if I say I'm 6''4 or if I have a large falice, they'll say "suuuure..." or "You're lying?

Most Helpful Girl

• because so many people do lie about stupid stuff...
    and it makes it looks fishy if you jut randomly say, hey im super buff with a big dick. they'll think ur just looking for attention or something.
    but if they dont believe u and ur telling the truth... their loss :)

What Girls Said 3

• I don't believe anything people say on here

• i dont say that. i believe it most of the time..

• Did you just say large falice? WTF? i find that more weird than anything else

What Guys Said 4

• After you see how many anonymous guys post "I have a 12" dick" as a response, you tend to become a little skeptical to say the least. However, I usually believe people who say simple things like "I'm 6'4"" or whatever, and their credibility is usually improved when they aren't anonymous.

• Because if you had it you wouldn't feel the need to brag about it

• I never brag about it.. all I asked was what could I do about the bulge when I wear trunks lol...

• Because it's the internet and easy to lie.

I am also 6'2 in the same predicament as you so i feel where you are coming from.

Did you believe me? I lied.

• Well most people who say that probably are lying, either that or a very disproportionate number of people who are very tall and/or have large penises mention it a lot so they are going with the odds by not believing you.

As to why they feel compelled to tell you they don't believe you, well. That is probably because they would really like what you are saying not to be true.