• green
    26% (5)17% (3)23% (8)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
it's neck and neck !

0|0
13|9

Most Helpful Guy

• Not trying to be the guy who's too good for the poll options, but I prefer orange. They're the perfect compromise between bitterness of green and sweetness of red.

www.burpee.com/.../prod000835_lg.jpg

3|2
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• where's orange? that's my fave... I guess if I had to choose green or red would be the runner-up to orange

1|0
    0|0
    • haven't seen orange ! does it exist?

• Show All
    • not available here

• that's why i didn't know about them. also nvr saw them in amerika back when i used to live there decades ago

• Gotta give the nod to red. I like the green color, but it's hard enough for me to down the red ones. :P

1|0
    0|0
  • Red for me but it is close love all peppers

1|0
    0|0
  • I make a chicken curry that includes a fiery hot Japanese curry, coconut milk and sweet peppers. I buy "stop light peppers", one each red, yellow and green. Also carrots, white potatoes and onions. Yummy.

1|0
    0|0
  • Red they're the most mature and do have more nutrients than the less developed ones.

1|0
    0|0
  • Red cause it's red

1|0
    0|0
  • I like the chocolaty-purple ones. :-)

http://www.specialtyproduce.com/sppics/8051.png

0|2
    0|0
    • oh my (^O^)

• Show All
    • the chocolate colored ones are delicious. hard to grow though. I can get all to grow but I had a chocolate pepper plant and only got one off it after an entire season

• I've never had much luck with pepper plants (of any color). They just don't seem to like my climate much (too hot and humid). Tomatoes do a lot better here.

• Orange ones but from those yellow

0|2
    0|0

What Girls Said 13