Bell peppers ♪ favourite colour?

i like red ! red red red ! paprika !

beta carotene !

you must say why !

• red
  • yellow
  • green
it's neck and neck !

Most Helpful Guy

• Not trying to be the guy who's too good for the poll options, but I prefer orange. They're the perfect compromise between bitterness of green and sweetness of red.

www.burpee.com/.../prod000835_lg.jpg

What Guys Said 8

• where's orange? that's my fave... I guess if I had to choose green or red would be the runner-up to orange

• haven't seen orange ! does it exist?

• not available here

• that's why i didn't know about them. also nvr saw them in amerika back when i used to live there decades ago

• Gotta give the nod to red. I like the green color, but it's hard enough for me to down the red ones. :P

• Red for me but it is close love all peppers

• I make a chicken curry that includes a fiery hot Japanese curry, coconut milk and sweet peppers. I buy "stop light peppers", one each red, yellow and green. Also carrots, white potatoes and onions. Yummy.

• Red they're the most mature and do have more nutrients than the less developed ones.

• Red cause it's red

• I like the chocolaty-purple ones. :-)

http://www.specialtyproduce.com/sppics/8051.png

• oh my (^O^)

• the chocolate colored ones are delicious. hard to grow though. I can get all to grow but I had a chocolate pepper plant and only got one off it after an entire season

• I've never had much luck with pepper plants (of any color). They just don't seem to like my climate much (too hot and humid). Tomatoes do a lot better here.

• Orange ones but from those yellow

What Girls Said 13