What do you think of black people who own a confederate flag?

0|0
3|6

Most Helpful Guy

• perhaps they appreciate the flag for what it truly represented at it's inception which was a battle flag. or perhaps they are sadly associating it with "the south" and therefore fly it as a sort of symbol of where they are from when they should know that the "Confederate Flag" was never the official or even unofficial flag of the Confederate States of America

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• 1|1
    0|1
  • They don't want people to forget history.

0|1
    0|1
  • I think they're awesome.

0|1
    0|1
  • Rebels? Maybe they like the idea of states rights over federal? Who knows.

0|0
    0|0
  • Stupid. but its their life. I don't know why they would want to own a flag used to this day by skinheads and the klan 2 groups that hate them. Maybe they should go to a klan rally with one and see if they get accepted.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• I don't know much about the Confederate flag, but I've heard good and bad about it. I don't care what race a person is who owns a Confederate flag, I just assume that they have their own reasoning and I leave it at that.

I'm a northerner and so I don't come in contact with these things very often and I usually just don't really care.

0|0
    0|0
    • It's caused a controversy in the south.

• So I've seen all over my Facebook feed... I prefer not to pay attention to that stuff. It'll pass over and in a few months people will have something else dumb to fight over.

• So true!

• It's like a Jew doing the Nazi salute and saying "Heil Hitler". SMH.

0|0
    0|4
    • I don't know, maybe they like the south.

• Show All
    • Nope.

• You probably need to re-read some US history textbooks if you think otherwise. "Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts".

• they might like it for reasons that have nothing to do with racism? i guess.

0|0
    0|0