Do you think it's unfair that this is our last year grilling out and having fireworks?

Is it unfair that Obummer has banned all fireworks and grilling?

• I hate fireworks and grilling anyway
  • Revolution time I love grilled steak
  • I usually adjust my tinfoil hat angrily when thinking about it

Most Helpful Girl

• He done did it again! BBQ possum was a family tradition, and the trips to the ER too! Damn that devil worshiping Muslim foreigner.

• Protest by setting mortars off on your head. They will pay attention then.

• I done set them morty things off and I can't drive my damn tractor like before but I talk just like before my brainy bits fell out.

• Yee haw girl and praise baby Jesus

Most Helpful Guy

• The ban on grilling is an Illuminati and Lizardman conspiracy to make us all turn to veganism so then can fill us with crops dusted with mind controlling agents! Soy is the work of Satan and all US soy crops are owned by Halliburton and fund the Bilderberg groups Satanic boy scout orgies!! Obama is a puppet for the gay Jewish Cabal in Washington and Stockholm!! Stormfront 9/11 never forget Vice news!!! ALEX JONES WAS RIGHT!!!

And if you took anything I just typed seriously it means this joke went way over your head.

• I took every bit of it seriously and I am now in my underground bunker!

• Ready your tinfoil hats brother. I hope it's a lead lined bunker and make sure you have filtered air to keep the poisons from chemtrails out!

What Girls Said 6

• ~*~*~*~Canada~*~*~*~

• Gullible
      ___****___

• Oh no, I'm just exerting my natural superiority.

• And it is indeed natural!

• We'll just have to convince Michelle. If the wifey ain't happy, ain't nobody happy.

Just look at President Roosevelt. He banned deer hunting after his wife demanded it.

• Good thing I live north of the border EH?

• Doesn't matter. Not only will Obummer force you to shovel your driveway in the summer he will stop ALL Canadians from having ANY summer fun.

• Is it worth checking out?

• It really is. It even has a pretty red ribbon on it!

• Oh well another thing to blame that shit on. What else could he possibly do?

• I lost at Scrabble last week and it clearly was his fault too.

• I'll just keep my grill under my confederate flag!

• Going to sound stupid but what is grilling out and having fireworks in aid of? Is it an ocassion of some form

What Guys Said 8

• Good trolling - You got a few bites

• Thank you good sir. Gullible is not just a fish served at Arby's anymore but it sure looks like you ain't buyin.

• Grilling isn't illegal. Your crazy, racist Republican grandpa told you that. Or Fox News told you that.

• Fox is the most watched and most accurate.

• :P
      Awesome comment lol. Yes they do die with the TV on. And sometimes they appear dead and the TV is still on.
      Fox "News"
      Fair and imbalanced

• "Oh my god, haha." @John_Doesnt you're brilliant.

• Well... the current social media era that we live in, has made people so pessimistic, that literally NOBODY is adored anymore!

People wouldn't adore Michael Jordan and Princess Diana like they do if social media mediums existed in the 80s and 90s.

• Gah you're gullible and wrong at the same time. Cheers

• I had never heard that and it won't stop me

• Obummer has to be stopped!

• ? Are fireworks going to be illegal over there?

• Of course! Obama is a dictator and he will never leave office.

• Oh plot twist

• I love a good story!

• Yeah man, the liberal illuminati is coming to take away your 4th of July celebration.

• How do we stop them?

• Use Scope too?

• Haha scope! Nice

• hmm... don't remember a curfew when it comes to grillin.

• Ain't no curfew boy. No grilling evah

• Provide source and I will answer

• Washington Times and Fox News

• Well fireworks (real ones I might add,) are already illegal in many states, but that doesn't stop people from getting them anyway.

• True and thank you for answering my satirical post.