How can people compare the women's so called world cup to the men's?

Most Helpful Guy

• Soccer is soccer, and a world cup is a world cup. They deserve the same respect as men's teams do, cause they put the same amount of effort. I never watch women's soccer because in Spain it was never played on TV, but here in America they give more importance to women's sports in general, and to be honest, men soccer players are pussies compared to women. You don't see a Neymar or a Dani Alves scene in women's soccer where they cry cause they got pushed. I'm tired of those kind of players making soccer look like a bunch of little kids pushing a ball, at least the women play like warriors and give their everything.

You're just bitter cause Argentina lost... again xD

What Girls Said 2

• no one has to compare anything.

• Umm why not. A world cup is a world cup.

What Guys Said 5

• Womens football is great to watch

• I would rather watch the women's , I believe they play truer , that and they don't prance around when they get tackled claiming hurts

• A world cup is a world cup.

• Because any one of them could level a punk like you just as easily as a male athlete could.

• lol bro they are weak af, poor excuses for center backs on every team, even my 15 year old brother seems stronger and is better defensively

• They may not be bulky but they are very powerful, these are pro athletes and even someone who is weak and unskilled compared to their teammates can run miles around someone who is untrained. These people are in top physical condition and they'd level you easily. But you're too misogynist to ever acknowledge that I'm right here so I won't bother further.

• a full grown man can fight and win against any female... unless the female is a body builder

now maybe she has martial arts training but movies are BS women can't beat up big dudes because they cannot punch hard enough to affect them... the only way they'd win is hitting soft points or knowing how to contort the other person's body and use their legs

• Of course mens is more interesting but Women's is cool too... they know their football