Guys, Do you think Golden state still would have won against a full cavs with Irving and love?

As a side note i think the cavs are a better team if they had everyone and if you flip the situation around and take away 2 of the 3 best players on the warriors and the cavs have everyone, then i think the cavs would have won in 4 maybe 5 games and to me thats why lebron is better he can post up and be a big or he can take the ball up the cort and command the offense like a point gaurd and he can put a crippled team on his back and beat the nba champs on their home court (Gmae 2) nobody else can do that.

• Cavs win
    50% (10)
  • It would have been close likely a game 7
    25% (5)
  • warriors still win
    25% (5)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

14

Most Helpful Guy

• It's impossible to say how it would have gone down.

First, you gotta remember that Blatt's offense essentially turned Love into a spot up shooter. Irving might have made a bigger difference, but at the same time the Cavs got some pretty inspired performances from Mathew Dellavedova--you gotta take that into account too.

I'd say that the Warriors would have still won, probably in six.

• We were favored the entire year, ha ha a good year, they got lucky, when love and Irvin went down, they knew lebron and our team would get tired using a 7 man rotation. They basically pounced on a weakened team. Thats not winning, it's cheap.

We're favored again this year 9-4, gs, is favored 3rd behind San Antonio.

Besides, weren't we up 2-1, by the time game 4 rolled around

• I don't think many people outside of Ohio felt that the Cavs were favored.

They were a great team that lost to a better one. No shame in that, and there's always next year.

What Guys Said 13

• I think the warriors are a better team regardless. They had 67 wins or whatever it was in the west. If they played in the east it could have been 72 realistically. Of course when having a small sample size of only needing 4 wins it's possible either team could have won. I don't think love would have really made a big difference. Apparently he didn't play well that season and Thompson seemed to play much better when love got injured from what I understand. Who knows though.

• We were favored to win it, we had James love and Irving, had love and Irving not gone down, we'da won, sorry

• Hey favored us, they then favored gs, once love and Irving went down, they again favor us this year 9-4. Gs is favored 3rd, behind San Antonio, lol

• @KidInk4 Did you mean they favored Cleveland in the beginning of the season before any games were played? If that's what you mean you're probably right. I remember directly before the finals Vegas picked Golden State.

• lebron proved he is still the best player in the NBA by putting up ridiculous stat lines and elevating his lackluster teammates to the finals
    If kyrie hadn't got injured things may have ended differently, there was no consistent 2nd option on offense for the cavs

irving would have been that option
    Also the Cavs defense was on point, they really neutralized curry and thompson well,

next season the warriorss might not even get to the finals :(
    but i am pretty sure the cavs will

• I think the cavs would've definitely won.

• Yeah, I'm sure they would have still won. It would have given Curry more liberty offensively cause Irving would be focusing more on the offense than on defending Curry, not like Dellavedova whose only purpose was to defend Curry.

• The cavs pushed golden state to the edge with just LeBron and a bunch of role players. If they had their full roster Golden State goes down.

• GS would still have won. They got complacent, and Lebron worked his butt off, so Cavs won two, but no, GS was just a better team, no contest. Probably three other teams in West could have beat Cavs.

• We were favored to win it. Had love and irvinf not gone down, we'da won, Vegas favored is, not gs, and they favor is again next year, when everyone's healthy again. Gs STOLE that title. They suck, other than the splash brothers, who didn't even turn it on until like game 3

• Irving*. Sorry to burst your bubble but yeah, we would have won, had love and irony not gotten hurt

• Favor to win it? When, before the season started? The Clippers, Spurs, Rockets all would have taken Cavs. There were 5 teams in the West with better season records than Cleveland, who played in the weaker East.

• I think the cavaliers would have easily won if they had those players healthy. The cavaliers scored well even when the whole team stood around as lebron shot the ball. I think fatigue is the reason they lost so if they had two great players back and players played less minutes they would have won.

• I don't know, and I don't care. Watching sports is a waste of my time. I'd rather be more smart than someone who wastes his brain on mindless crap.

• Cavs would win

• The Cavs injured themselves into having a great defense strangely enough. Because Love and Irving would've made them better overall, but not by that much. I think it would've ended in 7 games for the Warriors.

• Yup, I think so.

• Sorry Lebron is overrated and a few players stepped up by surprise and they still lost. Warriors are the better team.

• I'm from Cleveland, and no, they would not have. Had Love and Irving and Varejao been in it, we would have won. Golden State STOLE the title

• Have you seen the all star team the padres have this year that's six games under 500? Good players help a lot, but I don't think it's just about all stars. I can understand why you're upset though. I just thought early on in the season the odds of beating golden state was very low.

• Moz*

• Sorry, typing on my iPhone, hard to get all the words correct very quickly, especially with autocorrect, as you can see