Guys, I'm back with my ex boyfriend. Seperated for over two months. He's been with someone else as in a bit of fun!! To try get over me apparently?

A mean is this how u guys try and get over someone u love? He said he still couldn't get over me so he had contacted me. Just a little scared that he was just thinking il get a bit if fun with someone else then go back to me. He text but I didn't reply then he text again 3weeks later.

10

Most Helpful Guy

• Hard to say but if he is off looking for sex so soon after your breakup it doesn't say a lot about his character.

What Guys Said 9

• Uhm. No. Not all of us, at least. I'm sorry for what happened to you, though. It sounds like you're better off without him.

• I've gotten back with him. just I am finishing it hard that he's been there with someone else. He did tell her that it was done as it happened two or three times he said he wanted me back. I also hate the fact the girl will feel she's been used a little. I never went near a soul cldnt bare the thought. I did recieve text mails etc but that was as far as it went xxx

• Some guys just try and get laid to forget about a break up and feel better. Since you guys weren't together it isn't a big deal unless he is still close with the person he had fun with

• So what you weren't together. If it haf been the other way about you would have a problem

• This is what most pll do male or female.

• U broke up what are u talking about. I'm not waiting for if u broke up with me. You ddidn love em if u broke up for 2 months. Ur crazy to think i ll wait that long life is 2 short

• If you don't mind my asking how did y'all get back together? Why did y'all break up? Im trying to get back with my ex and im having an awful time about it?

• Hey. well basically I had a really hard time the first few weeks. then I accepted it. got into the fitness filled my time with stuff. then he text basically telling me bel always love me but not to expect a text or reply if I do reply. so I didn't bother tv what was the point. 3 weeks later I get unblocked from fb. and I get another text saying I'm sad everyday. i didn't reply for a few days later I was angry at the first text thougHt. It was cruel. I tv I said I'm sorry your sad I don't know what to say to you. he then replied it's ok hope your well take care. so I left it he then text and said do u even care anymore... would u care if I said I gave up and lost the biggest love of my life could we start again. i don't like to play games. I cod have been like I don't know etc. i just told him I missed him everyday. We are back together now we split because I I lied. I went through his phone I found nothing. But I lied massive thing trust. Pm mail me if u want a chat. I know what ur going xxx

• That must of sucked, i would pm you but you posted anonymously. And you are right it sucks

• Well, weren't you with someone? Be honest!

• 100% didn't go near a single soul. yes I text , message people but that's only how far it went.

• that is still enough. you two were doing the same thing. its hard to live with all that. thats why getting back together rarely works

• Only desp. People go back with ex's

• Forget about his ass, if he can't stay loyal then he doesn't deserve you. No matter what he says there is a chance of it happening again, it happened to me twice with the same girl, and I regret giving her a second chance. There are plenty of other fish in the sea, you just gotta find the right one