My ex gave me an A&A bracelet... I have a boyfriend now and I wanna get rid of it! Any suggestions?

My ex gave me an A&A bracelet... I have a boyfriend now and I wanna get rid of it! Any suggestions?My ex gave me this A&A bracelet... I have a boyfriend now and he said burn it! I dont wanna tho bc its $28 and I'd feel bad! Any suggestions? I know I need to get rid of it and I will but what should i do? It isn't the only gift he gave me so what do I do? P. S. It was my first breakup! P. S. S. I'm a junior in HS

Most Helpful Guy

• Leave it on a table in mc ds, and go to the car and see who grabs it. Or just give it to a homeless dude!

What Guys Said 2

• haha ehh 'I wanna get rid of it' aaaand "he said to burn it and you don't want to"
    I would just keep the bracelet, and store it somewhere... you don't have to throw it away, but you shouldn't wear it though... that might cause conflicts with your current boyfriend

• I haven't worn it in a long time.. thing is he knows I have it and that fact it says bc ILY hurts bc he hurt me... maybe i'll just sell it... I don't know but thank you!

• kk.. thank you!!

• At your service :)

• Pack it away somewhere - It is a bit dramatic for him to want you to get rid of it

What Girls Said 2

• Why don't you try and sell it again? If it's not customised and not damaged, you can probably still earn money off it and any money is a profit for you seeing as you didn't pay for it in the first place.

• Thank you so much!! But... how should I sell it... I still have him and his family on fb (dont ask me why.. he broke up with me but has me on his fb still)? I mean I could hide the post but im afraid someone would tell him

• I don't know people

• I'd say eBay is your go to, but you'd have to mail it to someone. If you have a pawn shop or something nearby, then try that too :)

• Sell it on Craig's list.