What is your worst fear?

I've always wondered what guys are afraid of the most XD. Although it's different for individual people, guys, girls, what are you afraid of?
My fears:

What is your worst fear?
I absolutely cannot stand creepy inanimate beings. Just, no.

I love the ocean, but I'm afraid of going to deep into it. I can't get a sense of what is around me and it freaks me out.
Feel free to post pictures as well :)

Random update... seeing if I can get more answers

Most Helpful Girl

• I have a MASSIVE fear of leeches. They're disgusting, slimy bloodsuckers. Hate them, hate them, hate them. I guess this I've had this fear my whole life, ever since I was a child. We used to go to this lake, which had leeches on them, thankfully, no leech ever sucked onto me, but they did scare the crap out of me. If a leech would get attached to me these days, I know I'd probably cry and die from a panic attack. Even just seeing pics of them give me mild panic attacks.

Another big fear of mine is waking up in a coffin buried 6 feet underground. I've read too many freaky stories on the internet about that happening, and I can imagine how disgustingly awful it would be, experiencing something like that. That's why I wanna be cremated when I die.

I also really really hate walking around outside ALONE at night. Don't get me wrong, I love night time, my favorite part of the day, but I just can't stand being outside alone at that hour. My mind starts playing tricks on me, imagining awful things. Scary as fuck.

What Guys Said 6

• The Ring (movie). Saw some of it when it first came out and I was pretty young. It kind of traumatized me hearing I was going to die in 7 days lol
    I love scary movies though. I laugh at them. The Conjuring and Insidious were hilarious.

• Gyaah I can't stand scary movies unless I watch them with someone. The Ring looks creepy o_o

• I think it is because I try and predict how each person is going to die. Then I morbidly laugh when they do. Wow, thats more screwed up than it sounded in my head.

Now, what is truly amazingly scary is The Room. That really awkwardly long sex scene (that they replay twice with RNB music over it) is truly cringe worthy

• Yes, it does sound more screwed up D: but I know a lot of guys who think like that

• We did a poll like this a few years back and a friend of mine scared crap out of me by saying being buried alive so ever since then that has been my fear.

• Snakes, snakes, and more snakes. I can only say the only nightmares I ever have involve me being surrounded by snakes and completely freaks me out.

• I had a talking snake in my dream once. Absolutely vile D:

• They're the worst for me. I use to think I'd grow out of my fear as I got older but I guess I could always get hypnotized out of it.

• Oversized moths. I fucking hate them

• Ocean - clown 😁

• Losing the girl I love I think of it every day

What Girls Said 6

• My biggest fear is pain - either on earth or after I die if I don't get into heaven.

• My biggest fears are: Throwing up, my father, spiders, heights, anxiety attacks in public, social situations, biology

• Not being successful.

• Losing loved ones,
    Aging,
    Holes.

• Sinkholes are probably my biggest fear.

• Omg that first pic freaked me out.

My worst fear would be drowning or suffocating