Would you rather never eat again or never have sex again?

Provided you can survive without food.

Most Helpful Girl

• You added "provided you can survive without food" but you didn't mention, "provided you could feel orgasms without having sex". :)

Without that, I would prefer to continue having sex on an imaginary full stomach.

• Of course you can still get off in other ways, in the way you could still smell things to get a slight taste! You just can't have the proper thing.

• What if you had to lose your sense of taste or lose the ability to orgasm, which would you pick?

What Girls Said 5

• I would never have sex.

• never eat.. I'm really finicky

• Well no food then

• never have sex again, i could probably help myself out if i was horny.

• never have sex again.

What Guys Said 6

• Goodbye food I think

• Wait, if I never had to eat again, does that mean dieting and eating right would automatically take care of itself?

• Lets just say you stay exactly as you are, you don't get any healthier or unhealthier or gain/lose any weight.

• Give me the food!! I love food!!!

• I'd rather eat so that way I can eat pizza and still be hungry for pussy.

• Would I feel hungry if I chose to keep sex. Would I always feel horny if I chose to keep food?

• If you choose food then you wouldn't be horny but you could still be attracted to people and if you choose to keep sex then you'd get cravings still but not be hungry.

• I'd give up the sex in that scenario.

• What if you could never have sex or never eat, but you had no cravings / hunger / attractiveness to whichever you lose.

• I think I will never eat again since I will not feel hungry.