How old were you when you had your first kiss? Did you like it? Where was it?

It's all in the title! :)

Most Helpful Guy

• I was 5 yo. I just kissed a random little girl on the playground. I used to be a crazy kid lol

What Girls Said 2

• If we're talking proper wanted kisses, I haven't had one yet.
    But I have been "kiss raped" against my will by my girl cousin when we were younger, she weird af.

• Yeah that is weird haha, and aww is that through choice then? I'm sure a lot of guys have tried to get with you :P

• LOL, no guys have tried to get with me xD ;(

• Must all be too shy near you then ;)

• My first ever kiss was at 6 on the playground, but for my first proper kiss with tongue and everything I was 11, it was with a neighbor who was in my grade at school. I liked it.

What Guys Said 5

• Lol to be honest I hardly rememmber it it was over a decade ago, I only remember the person it was with and what we were doing at the time.

• I was 15m - It took a while to get used to it but once I did I thought it was nice

• 17, yes i liked it but it was super awkward and I didn't know how long to hold it so i pulled away too early, it was in my truck dropping her off at her house

• I was 8 - -

• I was 17, it was amazing, it was at a varsity football game. It was the second start of my life.