Do you like your personality?

So a lot of people here ask "do you like the way you look?" questions, so this time I wanted to ask if you like your personality or not.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think I'm nice and friendly but sometimes hate that I can be super shy. I'd like to be just a bit more outgoing nothing over the top though, just a little more confident.
    What about you? :)

• That's pretty interesting :)

Yes, I really do like my personality, I'm a very ordinary person, I'm social and I can get along with anyone because I have never been shy in my life, also I'm a very confident person and this is actually a bless because confidence is priceless, I'm also very realistic and I can be judgmental sometimes Haha but I view that as a normal thing.

• Thank you for MHO! :)

• You are welcome :)

What Girls Said 33

• I'm more or less okay with my personality, I know that deep down I'm a very good, genuine person. I like the way I think and all that.
    But I wish I was less shy and more funny. :|

• And maybe you have to love right?

• It's impossible to force yourself to love people if ya don't ;P

• Well yeah it's impossible, but who knows? Maybe one day you will be able to love human beings without "being forced" to do that.

• For the most part, I do. I definitely have room to grow and improve, though. A lot of the time, I look back on things I've said or done, and I just want to cringe and whack myself over the head, but I think reflecting on those moments can be good so that I'm aware of what needs to be better. I still like my personality better than my looks, and it's more important to me anyway. :)

• Yes , I like my personality. I am not perfect but there is always room for improvement :)

• Ehhh, it's a love/hate relationship. I try to be kind and compassionate, and I am also very forgiving and I have been told that I am funny, but every once-in-a-while, I break, and end up wallowing in my own self guilt, which ultimately pushes people away. It's awful because I don't mean to do it, and it makes me feel even worse than I did when I first snapped. Also, I tend to get frustrated when someone denies my help, or if they don't know what I'm talking about. Another bad habit. Finally, I hate my shyness, and it hinders me from reaching my social potential. I need to work on a lot of things as you can see.

• Yeah. I guess I'm fond of my personality. I try to be as nice and as reasonable as possible, rarely get angry, try to help people out instead of going against them, etc. I hope people see me the same way-- but sometimes personality is in the eye of the perciever :)

• I love my personality, but I'm trying get rid some of the bad ones, like I'm too temperamental and emotional at times. My personality is what makes me unique and differ from any other human beings, there's only ONE me in this whole wide world. So I guess I gotta love myself for being unique 😊

• Yeah most of the time I do. I'm well-known to being a fierce, outspoken person. 89% of the time, I'm cool and conceited, spiritual, forgiving...

That other 11% of me is such a crybaby who needs to know that she's loved and liked. Even of herself. She doesn't realize she's beautiful and that she doesn't have to fret and overreact all the time over things she can't control.

• There are things I really don't like. Like I hold my feelings in and let them boil, and then I reach maximum capacity and let it all out. So, everyone always says, "where is this coming from" or "this is coming out of nowhere." When it's like I've been thinking about it for months.

• I don't like my personality. I'm a sensitive person and that ruins my life. I should be tougher. The world is not a place for people like me.

• Nah don't think this way :) ... You are welcome to the world but indeed, sensitivity is really bad.

• Thanks :)

It really is, that's why I hate it.

• You're welcome :)

• Yes, I'm a pretty cool person.

• yes I do because i'm hyper and random. Never know what I will do next. So it makes life interesting and fun. ^^

• Though my personality contradicts itself. Which makes things even more interesting. :D

• I like my personality. It's better than a lot of people's. I try to be as considerate as possible and as honest. I make people laugh a lot because I can do impressions of others really well and lots of funny voices.

• I really do like my personality lol

• Sometimes. I can be nice sometimes, I'd like to think I'm a good friend. I'm too careless though and honestly a bit selfish. I need to work on that.

• I like it fine. I could have been more easy with myself though, a bit sociable, a bit more on-the-go...

• Yes and no. I'm waaaayyy too big of a sissy to be honest. But I think I have a pretty good sense of humor considering I laugh at the dumbest things (including myself).

• I find it easier to be happy with your life if you are happy with the way you are and by this I mean you focus on the positives and NOT the negatives

• Tbh, I have a total love/hate relationship with mine.

*Me "up" = waaaaay too intense for most people
    *Me "down" = waaaay too dark. and demonic

• I guess it's alright.

I'm kinda bitchy and stubborn at times, and I'd like to change that but.. Guess it's nothing to complain about.

• Yeah I do I just wish I was the fun friend.

• Let me rephrase that, I love my personality and who I am as a person but I'm still pretty young and refining whoever I am. I have a pretty good idea of who I am though and I'm fairly responsible for someone my age and I do more mature activities (think like 25year old) than others my age. I know what I enjoy doing and eating and what I want to do learn about challenge myself with. I know a lot about myself. But I guess the struggle is I can be a bit to responsible at times that require me to let my hair down and go free with the wind and not give a single thought about yesterday or tomorrow- it's not isolating but it definitely is something that I wish I was. I've never been the fun friend haha but I love myself

• Ok that's pretty interesting :)

• I love my personality overall. I'm respectful, trustworthy, nice, and, helpful.

• I think i like my personality. I mean i know I'm not perfect and im definitely flawed but overall i think I'm okay.

• I like some and actually, currently trying to get rid some of the bad ones too.

• Yes I do!! It's a complicated personality ahah

• I think so! But sometimes people take advantage of be because of it

• You are a good hearted girl I'm assuming? Because this is the type of person that people take advantage of.

• I don't.. I act wayyy too immature..

• Yeah, I do. Others don't, though.

• It's nothing special.

• proud INTP here :)

• there are a lot of things i wish were diffrent about it, but it takes lots and lots of time to change things like that.

• More from Girls
    3

What Guys Said 19

• It's pretty difficult to judge yourself because there is some bias, but I think for the most part I'm a decent person. I wish I wasn't as shy though. Like when talking to girls at first I'll blush up and get all quiet. I am a natural introvert and stuff, but after I get used to a person I talk fine. Those initial encounters though :S

• I wish I was a bit more outgoing but aside from that I like my personality

• Yes, women on 4 continents can't be wrong about me. They all say I'm enticing.

• Yeah I do, but there are sometimes I question myself, which is good actually, cause that way I can improve myself.

• I don't. I'm too different and awkward. I'm not good at sociability too. I also tend to be generous and highly skilled, so many take advantage of that too.

• It is the one area I have a very high opinion of myself sometimes too high.

• Yes I do...

• i like my personality, i'm pretty funny in person if you know me. the con is that people don't take you seriously at times lmao. Doesn't really matter much cause i'm motivated, and a pretty hard-worker

• I'm extremely blunt and straightforward. I like it, but it's bad sometimes

• Oh yeah, I absolutely love mine

• For the most part yes.

• since I get along with myself for so many years yeah

• New quest actually pretty good question I like things and hate things

• It has it's flaws but all in all I kinda like who I am.

• I do but... Eh I think I need some improvements... :D

• Yes
    ------------

• yeah , pretty much

• Most of the time, but sometimes I say something stupid without thinking and feel like an idiot.

• The person I know with the closest personality to mine is my brother and we get along just great. At family get-togethers we usually spend all our time talking to each other.