What's everyone up to tonight?

So besides GAG what are you all up to tonight?

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 13

• It is lunch time - So I am digesting my spicy beef roll and contemplating life's mysteries on GaG before going back to work for a couple of hours

• Even though Independence day was yesterday I'm still inside wondering if the explosions and pops going off outside are fireworks or gun shots
    :/ I don't wanna catch a stray..

• Took my friend to the airport after an awesome 4th weekend. Now need to do laundry and get some work done before tomorrow.

• Eating some yogurt and watching stuff on Netflix.

• Whatcha watching?

• @BelleGirl21 well if you ever want to go on a diet (not saying you have to) travel to Thailand. Soups with animal blood YUMMY ;)

• Ahhhhhh! No blood no blood! 😲

• Killing time at work and huffing my albuterol inhaler like it was gold krylon. Seriously I can't breathe send help.

• Trying to find out if steel guide-rods are typically superior to plastic ones in handguns.

If anyone knows, be sure to tell me cause I've heard conflicting opinions.

• Not sure what guide rods are?

• Isn't it illegal to shoot over there? Lol

How does "here, hold my ar-15?" Sound to you? ;)

• @Belle21

That's a common misconception, though I don't blame you for having it all things considered.

We "can" shoot over here, in fact we have some very strange freedoms and liberties with firearms that even some states in the US don't have (such as suppressors being completely free and and attainable without registration), but we also have insane restrictions such as no handguns, no calibre above.22 LR for any "rifle" this country does permit, no fully-automatic, no semi-automatic unless rimfire, I could go on. Oh we're also allowed bolt-action in any calibre, which means I could legally buy a Barrett rifle.

Our gun laws look like they were drafted by the insane, which for someone like me who has such a niche hobby for this country, it's pure nightmare. But hopefully it's been an interesting insight.

I tell you what, if you and your lovely husband can ship me over to the US, I'll happily hold an AR-15 for you and more. The cops don't need to know.

• Step one take massive shit.

Step two play dota

• trying to code a game im working on

• Giving advice/opinions on this website xD

• Not much. Couldn't sleep so I'm back on for a bit.

• Listening to the new Breaking Benjamin album. :)

• Trying to figure out why some of my instagram comments still work, and others don't. They're saying some of them are "against policy rules", when they clearly aren't, but others I can still post. WTF?

• lookin for something to wank over to ;)

What Girls Said 15

• Just got back from a little bit of a workout at the gym, 2 hours of badminton with my boyfriend and a friend of ours, after which my boyfriend and I went for some bubble tea.

Sometimes, I swear I was Asian in a past life. :P

• Eating strawberries and chillin.

• Nothing much.
    Getting ready for bed

• Just had pizza and cheese cake. The cheese cake was not that great sadly. Now eating pringles. Yes, my life seems all about food but maybe because it is... hehe

• Being angry at my roomates for drinking my rum

• About to kick back and watch some Netflix.

• Watching a Suits marathon. :)

• Watching Team USA women win the World Cup !!!

• Watching ally Mcbeal eating mango pretty much

• Just drawing a few pictures! :)

• Swimming laps + steam room intervals :)

• Finishing a couple of assignments for school.

• Listening to music and writing

• Nothing.. just listening to music

• Reading a book