What will you do if your car was stranded near a deserted cemetery at midnight?

Imagine that your smartphone can't be used to call or message someone you know because the place was out of communication service coverage and there were no other people or car passing near you. You only hear the owl hoots, you felt chill suddenly and you are in the darkness alone. What will you do?

• Try to fix the car.
  • Explore inside the cemetery.
  • Run back home.
  • Sleep or wait at there.
  • Results.

Most Helpful Girl

• I chose to explore inside the cemetery, it would be kinda cool, but not too far so I can still run to my car. :)

What Girls Said 5

• Depends how far away I am from home. Either huff it home or spend the night.

• It depends on what's the condition of my car. If it's just a flat tire I'd change it, if other that that I'd just ignore it lol I will just sleep in the car until the next morning.

• With the phone I have now I would not be surprised!!

• Omg I got so scared imagining this scenario. And it's dark in the house.

• I would wait it out so no creepy person tries to kidnapp me

What Guys Said 3

• I already into the opening bars of "thriller" - It is C or D - Trying to decide which is safer - I 'll risk it, run home

• either sleep in my car.. or within walking distance of it... but hidden. I always carry a hand gun in my car... so. Guess I could wait it out til day time...

• Put the car in neutral and push!