What's your favorite Zelda game?

What's your favorite Zelda game and why?

Most Helpful Guy

• A Link to the Past and Majora's Mask.. It's hard to narrow down great Zelda games though.. I like Majora's mask for the characters and how you can manipulate events in a 3 day span. It all came together so well trying to collect all the masks. LttP had it all.. Fun characters and wicked awesome gameplay while being quite challenging as well.

• Those are very good choices of Zelda games :) Majora's Mask is definitely intense with its temples and boss battles. And side missions are always fun :) I haven't played Link to the past in years lol

What Guys Said 8

• Legend of Zelda : Wind Waker
    The world felt so open, and it'd give the sense of freedom. You'd be sailing along...

Until an octopus (Big Octo) suddenly comes out of nowhere and kills you.

• That's another good Zelda game :) That huge octorok used to scare the crap out of me lol!! It took me a little while to get used to the graphics in that one lol It grew on me over time though :) It had an interesting storyline to it :)

• @linkywinky this is for you

• Ocarina of Time! ❤️
    There is nothing I disliked about it, and it explains a whole lot about the series in genera, like what exactly the Triforce is. Also having both young and adult Link in it is a great plus!

• Majora's Mask!

• OMG that one right there is the one that I still can't beat to this day lmao!!! That damn temple at the canyon... lol!!! :D

• It's definitely the hardest 3D zelda game by far so don't feel bad.

• Lol!! Yes it is :D It can get very confusing with the side missions too lol

• I have to shamefully admit that Ocarina of Time is the only one I have played. I know, I know..

• I haven't played many Zelda games, but Phantom Hourglass is definitely my favorite. I loved the idea of customizing your own ship, and I love the story. Twilight Princess is a close second, however.

• Both of those are great games :) I haven't played phantom of the hourglass in awhile lol

• Ocarina of Time. Nostalgia.

• Ocarina of Time is a really good one :) I think out of all of the ones that I have played, that one is the easiest lol :) I have never played Nostalgia before lol which one is that?

• Nostalgia is the reason I like Ocarina of Time, not a Zelda game.

• ooooh ok lol:D Yeah it's a lot of fun

• I never liked those game.

What Girls Said 9

• Ocarina of Time is probably my favourite. For me, it's what defined LoZ as a franchise, because the previous games didn't have as much plot. My boyfriend disagrees and says Twilight Princess is great (even though it doesn't really go well with him being left-handed) because of the huge world and the cool combat in it.

• Ocarina of Time definitely had a really good plot to it :) That one is the one that I can play over and over and remember exactly what to do at each level lol! Twilight Princess is a little more tricky and the world is definitely a lot bigger lol! I like both of them :) It's so hard to choose a favorite because they are all challenging and replayable :)

• Windwaker was my fav, toon link is adorable. But twlight princess comes in close second because it felt like a darker version and I liked changing into a wolf. My favorite soundtrack was from ocarina of time. And I liked phantom of hourglass and spirit tracks too, they were both fun but I perfer playing on a big screen :p

• OoT and Majora's Mask. And A Link Between Worlds for 3DS was really good.

• Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask were awesome :) I still haven't played Link Between Worlds yet lol how is that one? Is it as challenging as the others? I'm gonna have to try that one :)

• Well I just started Majora's Mask and that seems super promising, but probably Ocarina of Time? Wind Waker is really good too.
    Also I want to give you a hug for making this question.

• I can't just pick ONE 😥

• I love the Minish Cap, because I'm a sucker for the 2D games, plus it was also my first LoZ game.

• Spirit Tracks! :D

• That one is another good one :) It's a tough one to beat :D

• I know right! Took me forever to finally beat it.

• Lol!! Me too :D When I beat it I was like omg finally lol!! That majora's mask game though... rotfl!!! I still can't beat to this day and I have had Majora's mask since I was like 9 years old lol!

• they are all great.

• Twilight Princess
    I think it's underrated tbh

• Lol that one is fun. I don't really care so much for the wolf controls though lol:) And the Skulltulas scare the crap out of me every time on this one lol