Are you happy? tell me?

are you happy with your life?

• yes, my LIFE Is GOOD!!
  • its all right,
  • hate it hate it, not happy at all
  • bla :( no comment

Most Helpful Guy

• No cause you said you were gonna show me a picture of your new dyed hair in a week but you didn't.

• LOL you have great memory!! i was going to dye my hair this week!! but i was working to damn much... and then today i had my day off... i went to the salon to get my hair done but they were pretty busy!! so I did not do it :/ lol... sorry, i don't think i would dye my hair.. no more

• LOL you should be happy!! this picture of grumpy made me LMAO
      media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/.../...f62992625759.jpg
      so funny!! so cheer up!! its not the end of the world

• lol the grumpy cat!

What Guys Said 13

• I teach English in China, it's fascinating, and the girls are SO pretty!!!

• My friend, who studied abroad in China, always told me I should go teach English there. However, if I did, I wouldn't have met my wife.

• No, probably not, you'd have been snapped up by one of those Chinese sweethearts right away.

• Yes! Life is truly wondrous.

• I am fairly content with life

• Life is good, my career path is starting to take shape! :)

• I'm not unhappy, but I'm not 100% happy either, I'd say I'm between "alright" and "happy".

• A wise man once said, "When life knocks ya on your butt, ya might as well get back up because it's just gonna drag ya along if ya don't.".

• It's alright.

• Only when im with ma Chica will i be blown away by her SMEXINESS 👄

• I'm having a blast m888

• Yasss i am

• I'm not sick, but I'm not well. In other words I'm no crazy I'm just a little unwell

• I complain a lot, but in the end I'm a relatively happy person.

• vote for "D" :D

What Girls Said 12

• I'm pretty happy. Life has its perfections and imperfections, and its pretty different for everyone. Instead of trying to wire myself to think that my life isn't good enough or that I need this or that to be happy, I just tell myself I'm lucky to have what I have. I'm thankful for every moment I have in this life, as every moment is an opportunity. I've realized that the only person that stops me from being happy in life is me. That's why I try to be positive, and I find myself living positively. Life is amazing. This isn't because I'm sitting and watching the hours tick by, but because I'm striving. :)

• Not at all ♡

• its alright i guess

• I'm a happy camper

But I have my doubts and insecurities just like every body

• yes, love my life <3

• Nah, not really. I'm generally not a very happy person.. Oh well.

• yeah i love my life and sometimes i having questions about my true love and my career

• It's not that I don't have my happy moments. But my grandmother's developing Alzheimer's, my middle brother is still schizophrenic, my youngest brother recently started talking about committing suicide, I have only 500 dollars left in my account, I have been trying to walk my cousin through her issues the last 2 weeks, I am struggling with my assignments and I have been having problems sleeping the past week. Meanwhile, I still have BPD, and they're considering changing my treatment plan. Which means more expenditures. That I can't afford.

I know nobody wants to hear my sob story. But I just got a call from my youngest brother again last night, talking about suicide, again. The call ended with his emotional outburst and hanging up on me. I haven't been able to contact him since, and the anxiety has robbed me of sleep. Again. So I have a feeling I'm gonna explode pretty soon.

• No one is truly happy. Think about it. Besides little kids and babies.

• can't complain at all.

• It's not bad/terrible but it's not GREAT at the same time. And I'm in love and more happy so it is better than usual before

• No, not really