Have you ever dug a hole and buried something?

Time to share your dirty little secrets.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, various times, and plenty of things

Dug a hole as a kid planted a seed it turned into a tree, it was fun watching it grow. I was taller then it and then it became taller than me, sadly my family and I moved from that house when I was a mid teen and the new owners did some shitty landscaping (cut down majority of the trees, they cut down the peach tree and lilac bushes... Who The Fuck cuts down a tree that grows free fruit and bushes with some of the best smelling flowers?). So yeah it probably got cut-down as well.

And then there's the really sad shit like digging a hole why bawling my eyes out because my dog Teika had gotten hit by a car and died at the vets or the cat Buttercup that was one year younger than me dying at 18 years of age... and all the other animals I had growing up on the farm I dug holes for.

And then there's the illegal things like um... a different type of trees ;)

Probably forgot somethings but whatever.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes definitely! I've hidden a few items when I was 12 into a small macaron storage box and I wrote "Time Machine" on it. I hid it in the backyard of my house near the tree house and told myself I would open it 5 years later which is on the 4/7/2015. I've opened it last week and oh my I miss my childhood so much!!

What Guys Said 14

• I used to try and hide dog treats and dog toys underground so my dogs had to dig them up. I make them work for their food.

• Like a time capsules - I worry about myself on theses questions I have nothing to offer good, bad or indifferent

• I sat in a hole I dug and pretend that I was a carrot shhh don't tell anyone...

• I dug a hole and buried a mango seed in there... that's my dirty secret...😜😜 😛

After some months a mango tree started coming out of it

• Maybe, maybe not!

• Yes, he's pushing up daisies now

• @puncakegirl Pawn magazine 😘

• Yes !! I have burried a few things. Because they are very important to me and I will only open then at the right time.

• Yeah. My grandma.

• Yep my cute little Charlie because Rambo kills him😠 and others are secret 😶

• pet fishes

• Yes. I buried my old self.

• Do you seem my x girlfriend anywhere? Exactly.

• Just my ex girlfriend.

What Girls Said 7