What should I do if I develope feelings for a married woman... ?

Im not the one to be a home wrecker im just in a tough situation I think. her and I have a very close friendship and at times I feel like its flirtatious between the both of us. I've known and worked with her for over a year and a half and I respect that she is married it just seems that over time my feelings for her have developed in something strong. Not sure what to do which is why I've turned to asking strangers on the internet :D...

Most Helpful Guy

• You do nothing my friend! She isn't yours! You need to respect her marriage! Just because there is some flirty behaviour does not give you the green light. As far as her attention to you, you could be misinterpreting it because of your feelings and thinking she is flirting when in fact she is just being nice to you. If she is flirting, realize a lot married people do this just make themselves feel good because it is nice to feel attractive to someone other than your spouse. This does not mean she has any feelings for you, she just likes the attention. Just think of it this way; if you were married to the love of your life, would you want some co-worker of your wife flirting and hitting on her and trying to steal her from you?

What Girls Said 4

• What do you do? Well you don't do anything. Anything you do to act upon your feelings will be dangerous and you will be a home wrecker then.

• It would be best to control yourself or to get yourself someone else

• Run for your life

• you should move on.

What Guys Said 2

• Without offending you is it a crush or are feelings going both ways - If she is married it is probably best to leave well enough alone

• Don't act on your feelings. Hang out with some other people, especially women.