What's the best time to study?

Need study tips

Most Helpful Girl

• The best time is when you are energized! Never push yourself to study when you're tired cause it's just going to be a total waste of time. Determine when you are feeling most alert and try to make that study time. My ability to hardcore study switches off around 8 or 9pm. After that I'm tired. So I try to study in the afternoon.

What Guys Said 3

• Whenever you feel most focused - Look at your lifestyle and say that is when I am at my best then put aside those hours everyday for study

• After 1 am when the rest of the world has gone to sleep.

• Depends on ur life basically. But whenever ur alone n in quiet n in peace.

What Girls Said 5

• Different things work for different people, but research has shown that going to bed after studying significantly improves information retention.

• I like to do it in the afternoon, or at night.

• Any time that isn't late in the evening or at night. Morning until afternoon is usually the best time to study.

• At night our biological clock turns off the proteins that are involved in the creation of long term memories, thus it's not smart to study late at night since you will most likely have forgotten most of the stuff you learned by the time you have to take the test the next day.

• For me, my study time would be between 4am to 6am, because that's the time when my brain is the most fresh and is able to absorb more knowledge at that given time. Studies also shows that human brains function best around that period of time.

• when you have the most energy and very little distraction