Which would you choose?

If you had an choice, would you choose to work your dream job and make a decent amount of money, or would you choose a different job, not necessarily something you hate, but not your dream job, and earn a ridiculous amount of money that dwarfs the amount you would earn with the other

Most Helpful Girl

• Dream job with decent income. I can work with "decent". It's just about being wise with your money.

• And if you don't mind me asking, what is your dream job?

• Awesome 😊 I really hope that works out for you!!

• @Asker

Thank you so much :')

What Girls Said 8

• Definitely would choose my dream job. It's what I've been wanting to do since I was young.

• What is your dream job?

• Just go on Facebook and look, that's how I found this one, type in the name of your city and then photography

• Oh thank you so much!!

• For me, dream jobs are often not dream jobs for long.

ie: I have three and now only truly like one :)

• And what job is that?

• A colonel I date is stationed in Kabul until Feb 2016.
      In 2013 he was in Kandahar on a 13 month tour.
      He is fortunately doing much better in Kabul this time round.
      He is either going for brigadier or out getting altogether.

Great chatting with u.
      I wish you every success as a photographer
      You already have great shifting foundations for it.
      Peace with smiles xo

• Wow!! He is pretty much set for life as far as retirement money goes!!

And thank you, it was great chatting with you as well. I hope everything works out for you as well 😊

• I would choose my dream job, I don't care about money

• And what is your dream job?

• Lmao you actually just chose where I'm wanting to live too. I have a few friends in Germany and in Sweden, they all love it where they live, and the scenery is gorgeous!!

• lol yes I agree!

• Dream job for sure, don't think id stay in a job that ill be unhappy to go to everyday :)

• What is your dream job?

• ooh nice! goodluck for the future with that :)

• I appreciate that, thank you!! 😊

• I would go for my dreamjob

• and that is mlaking money designing my own jewelry :) I recently started an etsy shop
      And other creative stuff like vlogging on youtube (which I already do). I just dont make enough from it

• Thanks :) :) I think I might. I just got started and already have some sales

• That's awesome!!! Congratulations!!!

• i'm literally doing that right now so i can save up money to go to the school i want to go to -_-
    i won't be making shit compared to what i'm making now and it sucks. haha

• What is it that you want to be doing?

• Mmmm i'm doing cam modeling with my boyfriend actually x'D
      not an ideal job but its really good money so my daughter will be set when she's gets older yea know?

• Hey if it pays the bills than that's all that matters!! I never realized that people can make that much money there!!!

• I don't really have a dream job, so I'll take the ridiculous amount of money.

• Ridiculous amount of money. Because I could work it for a few years. Earn a lot of money, then switch to my dream job and invest.

• That's pretty smart, what is your dream job?

• I'm majoring in business. So opening my own firm is my dream job. But you gotta crawl before you can walk, so I'll start with working in a company, gain experience, make connections then branch out.

• Awesome!! Best of luck to you 😊

What Guys Said 7

• Depends on how stressful the "not-so-good" job is. If it's gonna be super stressful that I don't have time to spend the money I've earned, then I'd choose my dream, but if I work the same amount of time in both and can have free time, I'd go with the one I would earn the most amount of money.

• I'd have to go with money, you have to be able to take care of your family and live comfortable and in this day and age, nothing happens without money. So if that means I live hell at work for a happy family then so be it

• Dream job - I lead a simple life - It wouldn't take much to keep me happy

• Pretty much the same here, what is your dream job?

• Maybe who knows - What was your dream job?

• My dream job is to become either a photojournalist or a freelance photographer

• I'm actually kind of doing both right now lol.

• That's awesome!! What is that you do?

• Hell yeah man, I'm glad you are doing something that you love

• Me to lol.

• Dream job...

• Until you're financially retired, always go with the money.

• My dream job. Fuck loads of money