What does this mean when a male says this?

You give of that too cool vibe and that I dont look approachable. I questioned what he meant and he said some people just having that too cool vibe. And he then said its basically a compliment?

Most Helpful Girl

• That's basically saying that you're more intimidating than most people. If he told you to take it as a compliment, then there must be something good about you thatrs intimidating? I'm not sure if this is the case XD, but I think he meant it in a good way. It could either be because you look great, or you just have that powerful aura. Haven't you ever looked at someone and thought "wow, they're amazing, I don't really think I'm on their level"? That's probably what he means. :)

What Guys Said 2

• It can be a compliment but also a word of warning - You want to be at least approached some guys - I am guessing you are still young that balance will come to you in the future

• It is kind of a nice statement and he is kind of interested in you. Meh. It is intimidating though, which is usually not good unless you're doing it on purpose.

What Girls Said 1

• I think he means like you look as if you think your better than others, maybe queen-beeish kinda thing.