Can sprinting increase my height?

Can sprinting increase my height over time?

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 2

• If you thought some pituitary gland was going to release an excess of HGH into your body, that won't do. I think I saw in an article that sprinting can give you microfactures which naturally stretch and heal. But i've never heard of it being successfully proven.

• No excessive excercise can actually slow growing I would know I'm fifteen and 4'11''

What Guys Said 2

• grew almost an inch due to it.. go for swimming its much much better

• Is swimming better?

• yup make sure you eat healthy and get a sound sleep! i grew two inches in just four months

• Moving about can help you get your posture, but it won't make you grow.

• Basically it increases testosterone which stimulates bone growth so... it makes you taller

• It merely helps the body to produce testosterone, it does not make it produce it more than it potentially could and neither will you grow faster because of it. Your bones grow regardless, all you are able to do is slow down your natural progression with detrimental habits such as drug abuse, smoking, alcoholism, narrow diets and the list goes on.