Who did it better? Battle of the bands (Day #2)?

Ok the Day 1 battle didn't get much opinions as I would have liked, you have a voice on here people... use it. Today we have another head to head battle that will be a little tougher... both equally good in their ways, let's see what you say.

Today's Battle: Depeche Mode VS Breaking Benjamin
Song Title: Enjoy the Silence

Depeche Mode

Breaking Benjamin
So who in your opinion which one tickles your fancy... GaGers might want to know... probably not but let's humor me.

• Depeche Mode
  • Breaking Benjamin

Most Helpful Guy

• not even a competition Depeche Mode by body of work, impact of work, and general talent blows Breaking Benjamin to smithereens

What Girls Said 3

• I voted for Breaking Benjamin. More my taste.

• Breaking Benjamin is one of my favorite bands and although I do like the cover, Depeche Mode does the song so much more justice.

• Depeche mode!!!

What Guys Said 2

• I love Breaking Benjamin, but this song goes to Depeche Mode. Breaking Benjamin is trying to hard to keep the pop influence and it goes against their usual style. However, I like reinterpreted version much much better than both of these.

The remastered / reinterpreted version :
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6aSXr150A-4

• I'm sorry but I wasn't asking about a remix... it's original VS cover

• Oops, my bad. I must've been unclear. I was trying to say that I was voting for the original depeche mode one over the cover.

However, I was simply saying that I also really like the newer version too.

• I like Breaking Benjamin version better