Do you like Germany?

Have ever been there before? Do you like it?

Most Helpful Guy

• I am born in Germany, lived there for 15 full years and got dragged away by my parents in to another country.

Germany is very horrible! Now put down your torches and pitchforks because I have reasons:
    - Laws are strict, forcing you to have less freedom.
    - Youtube GEMA, Cut games and movies.
    - Economy is falling and failing.
    - Politicians. They seem to not care about it's state.
    - 50% of it's population sits without job.
    - Atomic power plants are closing. I don't want to pay more for my power output.
    - (Language) when you say 25 you pronounce it like fifty-two (funfundzwangig), reversed way in decimals. Who the F enforced this stupid nonsense?
    - News are propaganda. I know they are everywhere but in Germany and in the USA they overdo it a lot more than usual.

But at least they got the plastic bottles, which you can return for a pony :)

• where in the world are laws not strict? xD
      basically everything you said is like this in every country (other than language obviously) :D
      you can easily bypass the youtube GEMA thing by the way.

• I shouldn't be dealing with country based issues. I have my life to carry on and that's exactly what I do now. For me it's better this way.
      Yes, no country is perfect. And I never had a legal campfire with marshmallows or been able to legally go fishing. Where I am now it's not punishable or something. Nobody stops you here.

What Girls Said 9

• I've been in Germany three times in total. One time with my family, 2 times it was a school trip. What I liked most in Germany was actually the Tropical Islands water park, it was awesome, such amazing memories. Of course, Berlin is a pretty cool city, lots to do there. It's an okay country, but I wouldn't wanna live there.

• Yes, I used to live in Germany for 5 years. And I am almost every month there since I live close to the border.
    I like being there :)

• I've been there, like, 12 times I think. I really like it, and I also have a thing for germans ;) I'd really like to move there one day.

• I've been there several times and I really like it. I also like the people there

• I use to live there. I liked it. Good food, good weather and nice people.

• Seems like a cool place, would like to visit one day, got an awesome womens soccer team also ahah :)

• I'm trying to learn German, its a nice language. I haven't been to the country though but would love to.

• Yeaah i adore German people and language I have been there a million of times and I could live there like forever

• Been there, love it. Still go whenever I have the chance. Beautiful cities, nice people and got good friends there.

What Guys Said 11

• Well I am friends with a German girl on Facebook and she seems very nice and I had a German tutor at university and he had the most awesome sense of humour. He was already telling us jokes and one day a student made a joke about Germany and he did not get offended he went along with the joke and had a laugh with the student. So my experience with German people has been good. I have never been there though.

• Huge fan! I am American, but I am History PhD student in the UK who focuses on German history. I would have just gone to a German uni, but my German, while fluent, is not at university level... Love the language though, very useful I find, second only to English internationally!

I have spent two 2-3 month research trips in a few places, mainly I stay in Berlin or Munich when I do go as that is where the archives are regarding my research. I have seen many other places though!

• I spent a few days there - It was very pleasant

• i was born and raised there and no i don´t xD probably depends on where you live but in my region people seem dumb, unfriendly and not very sociable.

• Oh yeah I do Like Germany! Would like to go there again and maybe i will...

Munich, Berlin, Dresden, Hamburg, Dusseldorf... all nice cities

• I've never been there.

• Never been there.. But would like to

• Guten Tag, Wie geht's? I have never been but I am learning the language.

• Ya i like it so much...
    but i can't visit!!!

• I've never been, but I have a positive opinion of them.
    I've met a few Germans and so far they have all been nice.

• Yes, nice place, rude waitresses, poor service, clean cities, no crime, decent food, great beer, lots of charm in the non industrial cities, beautiful women