Anyone here on GAG ever grew up watching the original Teen Titans on Cartoon Network during their childhood?

I sure did and I missed watching it.

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 8

• I've really enjoyed both versions of the cartoon. I'm so glad they got the original voices for Teen Titans Go.

• it was a nice show

• yup i did.. the old ones..

• Yes and the new shit teen titans go is just stupid😕 my fave were raven and beastboy

• Oml yasss~

• Early 2000s Cartoon Network was the best.

• YES!!! I would watch this nearly everyday after school! ^_^

• I don't know what that is so no

What Guys Said 13

• Heck yeah! But I'm still mad they never made a good conclusion to it.

Ugh, IS TERRA ALIVE OR DEAD?

• I remember there used to some Toonami text message boards and there was like an long hour debate about whether Raven or Startfire was hotter. Too bad Toonami was screwed by the network and ceases to exist in the UK along with 95% of anime aired on UK TV.

Teen Titans is a great pseudo anime!

• Man. I'm getting old. I was well about to graduate high school by the time that show first aired.

• Yeah it was a good show. Cartoon Network was amazing from the 90's to around early 2000's. It began to change a lot of it's shows during the mid 2000's to be more kid friendly...

• I was more a Power Rangers man myself

• I liked the original one a lot, but I also like Teen Titans Go! They're very different from each other, but I like both. My favorite episode of Teen Titans was the one where Robin gets tormented by Slade in his mind. That was very dark. The show never did say who activated the hallucinogenic dust from "outside the tower". :-/

• I think Teen Titans Go! Is way funnier

• Yep yep. Cool show. I wish they didn't make it super cutesy with Teen Titans Go, but at least the show can go on. I liked the more mature and realistic version.

• Yes the original was superior in every way.

• Not in the humor department. The original was all about action while Go!! is about them laughs.

• Yeah! Was fucking awesome!

• I loved the original Teen Titans but Teen Titans Go!! is hilarious. The humor is slightly inappropriate which makes it even better, they make it tiny bit dirty but not too much.

• I was a teenager but yeah I loved the original Teen Titans. Hate the new one.

• Oh god.. The gush of nostalgia that flowed through me the moment I played the song!