Which Shakespearean heroine are you?

I'm Viola. =)

Most Helpful Girl

• i've got Cleopatra

cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...4267-8dd7-fd3027f11aad.jpg

Shakespeare's fieriest heroine. You are witty, fiesty, playful... perhaps at times a little self involved. Like Cleopatra you enjoy flirtation and love games, you keep your partner on their toes. You can be rather dramatic, weeping one second and dancing the next, but it is your passionate personality that enthral those around you.

What Guys Said 2

• I got Portia from The Merchant Of Venice

• Cleopatra

What Girls Said 7

• Ophelia
    cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...4ca4-8a08-6719f4810a13.jpg
    Ophelia, of Shakespeare's Hamlet. You love deeply, and often take on the weight of the world. When your loved ones hurt, you feel their pain. You can be over emotional, and melodramatic, but those who truly care for you don't mind. You're selfless, and often focus your efforts and emotions on those around you.

More or less correct I guess.

• Juliet
    Headstrong and wise beyond your years, you are Juliet Capulet. When others are impulsive and emotional, you make your intentions clear and keep a level head in all situations. Should you meet your Romeo, you'll find you finish each other's sentences... or sonnets! cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...404a-84a4-85fc15b0b676.jpg

• Juliet
    Headstrong and wise beyond your years, you are Juliet Capulet. When others are impulsive and emotional, you make your intentions clear and keep a level head in all situations. Should you meet your Romeo, you'll find you finish each other's sentences... or sonnets!

• I'm Viola! :D

• Viola of Twelfth Night

• Althought the dressing tomboyish part is not exactly true. I think i have a pratical style of dressing but I do dress up from time to time and I enjoy it :P

All the rest that was said were good things that i dont even know i live up to them all, eventhough i try lol

• Juliet, where be my Romeo

• Cleopatra.. I wanted to be Viola! -pouts-