My hubby and I are prepping for when Doomsday comes. Who else is prepping for when the SHTF?

Most Helpful Guy

• im preparing for a change in the current monetary system... which is still a few years out (like 2020's), but i don't think there will be a mad max scenario where you will need to be some doomsday prepper to survive. It will just be like every other point in history where the monetary system has changed.

• We are hoping we will be ready.

• I suppose, but gold, like any other monetary system relies on people placing value on that material.

However, if things collapse you can defend yourself better with gold bullion than you can with a desktop folder filled with bitcoin...

• "but gold, like any other monetary system relies on people placing value on that material"

People already do place value in it, and not just any people too... its the people that matter when it comes to the change in monetary system that is happening at a slow crawl... government central banks.

When it comes to bitcoin, there's little difference to me between it and world of warcraft gold. Both of which are digital crypto currencies that people choose to put value on, whereas gold has at least intrinsic value as a precious metal used in industrial, technological and scientific fields. But its the real monetary value of gold placed upon it by governments today that prompt me to invest in it.

What Guys Said 11

• Got my zombie apocalypse survival bag right here.

It's basically just two Kit-Kat bars, that and a moist paper towel.

• ehh not me. too lazy for that shit :P

• I have my tin foil hat ready.. No aliens are reading my mind.

• I don't know why but "when the shit hits the fan" sounds sooo off to me even tho its not really wrong.

• When the shtf I will be dead, no need to worry about it.

• I have saved lots and lots of doritos and funyuns for sustenance!

• I already prepared by learning gung fu.

• We have plenty of guns. I say to much but my man saysvyou can never have enough fire power

• It should. Out in the open would be near impossible in my part of the country

• If you're visible from the sky you're going to be fucked really.

• Not much people it's fake it was invented by people that spend their entire lives scared of their lives ending

• There is no doomsday, you idiot.

• Thats what people thought in the south pacific when a tsunami swept them away. If that wasn't a doomsday for them I dont know what was

• Oh my god, did you just say Illuminati? That's all I needed to know...

You should probably worry about getting an education in politics and economics instead of a bunch of things you can't mitigate against.

• Well thatsbour beliefs you dont have to believe. In america everytime there is a natural disaster on the way there's is mass panick buying of water and other essential supplies but not us we are as ready as anyone can be. To think those new yorkers laugh at us and everytime there's a blizzard there all out panick buying.

• well, I hope you have gold, bullets and potable water

• Two years worth of dried food, lots of pickled meats and veg in the basement, freezers full of food a vegitable garden, chickens and rabbits, we have our own water, we keep a good bit of cash, silver not gold, a bomb shelter and an armoury full of guns and ammo

• cool. DOnt forget first aid supplies. And lots of antibiotics.

• We are nearly set for anything. Don't worry

• I packed an extra battery for all the selfies I will be taking

What Girls Said 2

• I'm kinda excited for it

• Im not but we are just ready for anything

• no just no