Anyone else want a relationship more than anything else In the world?

Seriously I've been feeling so lonely lately. I have a great circle of friends, am in my dream degree and happy in every other way but I want a boyfriend so bad

my four best friends are onto their 2, 3 and 4 year anniversaries and I'm still single. Getting stares and attention from guys I'm not attracted to and nothing from my crush. It's seriously depressing as shit.

Why is it so easy for everyone to get in relationships? I feel like I am never the one for the guy I like 😭😭😭😭

• Some people are destined to be alone
  • You will definitely find someone just be patient

Most Helpful Girl

• meeeeeeeeeeeee :'(
    i would kill for it *lonely sigh*

• oh wow MHO? really?

well thanks !

• 😂😂😂 you summed my feelings up perfectly 👏👏

• hahah

What Guys Said 9

• nah I actually want to invest in another 10,000 shares.

• d00d go get a boyfriend, ask your friends if they have any potential to hook you up with

• I completely understand how you feel, having friends who seem so happy with their other halves, and wanting that kind of feeling and experience. In fact, ever since I was old enough to understand what a true relationship was about I've wanted it. Sadly, by the age of 20 I've still yet to be in one, and the older I get the more I crave it.

• Go after your crush before he gets someone else. You don't know for sure if he doesn't like you if you don't ask/get to know him. He might be shy. If he doesn't like you, then you can look elsewhere.

• You're really lucky you've got all that for one thing. The only thing I can really suggest you do is figure out what you really want from life (men included) and the best way to go about getting those things.

• I wouldn't mind being in a relationship. But some people are meant to be alone.

• I'd love to be in a relationship again. I know the pain your going through I've been there before

• be patient you'll fine someone

• Have a crush? Talk to him or get over him. Are you honestly just going to sit there and hope? Get off your ass and do something.

• There is someone for everyone. I have seen it over and over. Look at my age. I know what Im talking about.

What Girls Said 9

• I'm indecisive on that. I'm fine being single, but I do crave the benefits of a relationship. I just don't like commitment. There are only 2 people I would consider being in a relationship with right now (despite my fear of commitment), but I can be with neither of them at the moment. I'm okay with that... sorta, haha. I barely have friends o it would be nice to have at least one person in my corner who (I hope) I could trust and who would always be there for me.

It's easy for me to get into a relationship, but being in one with someone I actually truly care about is a different story. I'd rather be alone for a while then jump from one bad relationship to another.

• You can't just give up. There are billions of people on this planet. There is definitely someone out there.

• Nope. I am okay being alone, because I don't place my life and self worth on the ambitions of another.

• No if anything I want to stay far away from that in highschool. No one is destined to be alone, it is a choice. There are plenty of people who choose to be single and are happy probably because relationships can cause a lot of drama and hurt. Life isn't always about dating. Relationships are nice but if that is someone's primary concern or worry than I don't understand. How can you have respect for yourself if guys are all you care about? It is better to be independent than dependent on someone else for your OWN happiness :|

• Don't worry you'll find someone eventually

• Live your life, then it will come. by the way i want desperately a boyfriend too

• Real talk: of course there are plenty of fish in the sea and blah, blah, blah, but you haven't caught one so yeah, it sucks complete balls to constantly hear from your very married friends, especially those working on children, how great its going to be when you've got one, when hello, you don't! It's easy to assume no one is like you. Its also easy to assume that just because they are married, they are happy. The only thing you should do and can do is just keep breathing, dating, and keep friggin' hope alive. The minute you give in and start wearing t-shirts that read, "forever alone," you will be because no man wants a girl with no self esteem and no confidence in herself as I'm sure you don't want a man like that. Some people get extremely lucky and the first person they meet is the one, and some, it takes not only a lot more dating, but they have to divorce and re-marry to find, 'the one.' Just don't give up okay. You'll be alright. Eventually :o)

• Grow up and stop making it your quest to find someone. Once you just sit back and enjoy life, I'm very sure someone will come along

• Im the same! :( :(