Is nudity allowed in questions on GAG?

I'm unclear about this because I've seen videos and pictures posted in questions which showed full frontal nudity and were not removed.

If someone knows for sure it would be much appreciated.

Particularly that of extinct hominin of non sexual nature

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah. Nudity is a secret or something. Like everyone doesn't already know what it looks like

What Girls Said 5

• I usually hide posts that I feel are too explicit.

Usually admins make the final decision in what gets removed.

Sometimes I am astonished to find that these posts I have hidden, are put back by admins.

The guidelines tell me to remove anything that is explicit or offensive.
    So , I am at a toss up in this too.

I've seen girls with close up shots of their rare end... and G-strings on.
    There are 13 y/o users on that site.
    I think that is inappropriate.
    Perhaps this comes down to perspective.

But definitely (nudity like vagina or penis is usually removed permanently).

• Its even worse when its those 13 y/o's that are posting the nudes xD

• Check the update and give me your opinion on that

• No, nudity is not allowed in questions on GAG. All those questions who have explicit pictures get removed sooner or later.

• No full on nudity is allowed.

• Is it allowed if it's of neanderthals or tribal people?

• Hmmm. That's tricky. I would say if it looks crass or if you can still make out body parts and all then it'll probably be removed.

• no. but whats the question?

• I can't remember but I've seen how do I look questions that showed actual boobs and one question with a music video of fully naked women showing everything and it was days old when I saw it.

• LOL. OK. Interesting.

• I don't think it's allowed though even though it isn't human nudity

• dunno try it n c :)

What Guys Said 11

• No visible genitalia, no woman's breast no porn links are allowed.
    For more information :- http://www.girlsaskguys.com/faq/moderators#147

• But what if it's like tribal people or neanderthals or something? Is it allowed in that case?

• They said those pictures would be allowed.
      I've decided against doing my question though because I know all the moderators will still keep hiding it because they don't have a clear understanding of what is explicit and what isn't for which they only have themselves to blame.

• Congrats :)
      Don't worry. Do it then. It'll get reinstated. And then admins can lock a question too so that no mod can hide it :)

• it is not.

• Then why did I see a question with a music video showing fully naked women which was days old?

• Lol the guidelines are so blurred when it comes to what can be shown and what can't be so that's how I do. If I have to think twice then I'll remove it and let the admins decide. I really do think that more on this should be mentioned tho.

• @CHARismatic110 if its obvious tits, ass, or dick then im hiding it hahaa. but yeah it is so blurry.

• People on this site are too traditional to accept posts of nudity.

• Posts with pictures and videos with nudity should be removed as Explicit:

http://www.girlsaskguys.com/faq/posts

• ... he said, in his Bruce Cockburn voice.

• Somehow I get the feeling that Bruce Cockburn's voice falls a bit shy of Bruce Wayne's. LOL I need to check this fella out. @Ozanne

• If you see questions like that report them to admin and admin will remove them

• Nudity is not allowed here but I wonder yesterday a girl post a dildo pic and uber mods, super mods were commenting on it instead of hiding it..

• What about pubic hair with genital covered?

• im pretty sure its not

• there are no rules here ;)

• There's not supposed to be but if it's female nudity sometimes it's left alone. Male nudity would get you banned for life since its so ugly.

• Could be some truth to that since the questions I saw which were old showed female nudity.

• nope. no nudity