I am a failure and I don't know what to do?

Well, when you look ay resume, education, and all that jazz, it looks like I have accomplished a lot but I feel that I haven't accomplished anything. I graduated from university as a Graphic Designer and barely made it and my GPA is below 3 which I cannot do Master's. I still graduated in 2D Animation in a school in Vancouver, BC and work for 4 years in a terrible company which deteriorated my skills than improve them. I came back to Vancouver to find work and I found one in a supermarket's restaurant which I had to deliver food to customers accordingly, wash dishes, and clean up the garbage. Then, I got fired on the 2nd week... this sucks! They told me that I was too slow, not following right proceduers and not taking initiative... which I started to get the hang of it.

I'm 31 years old and I just feel like a failure and a loser that I could never get my career right and I never had a girlfriend.

Pathetic isn't it?

Most Helpful Girl

• not pathetic at all.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 3

• Fin something you really love doing, and no matter what it is, the satisfaction you get from it will be more than a pumped resume can give

• Unfortunately, society expect more out of man then it does of women

• Well, then get off GaG and make a change!