Are you happy with your job? What is your dream job?

Most Helpful Guy

• My job is good enough. It pays decent, and my two bosses are old friends and roommates from college, and most days the job isn't too taxing, there will just be annoyances that spring up. But I can't complain overall, I could be on a roof in 90 degree heat hammering in shingles, so it could be worse. My dream job is to have no job at all, and just have enough money to live decent but with no responsibilities. I'm definitely not a career-minded person, nothing I'm passionate about is an actual job, or at least nothing I want to learn inside and out and do every single day. I wish I could have played professional sports, namely football, but even that, I feel
    like I'd get sick of it once it was my actual job. Having to have a job is literally the worst thing about my life.

What Girls Said 3

• I don't have a job because I'm in college. My dream job would be a neurosurgeon, and that's what I'm going for.

• I don't have a job right now because I'm studying to become a doctor (which is my dream job) ^^

• i dont have one now.

What Guys Said 6

• I am very happy with mine. I just wanna be able to produce and work independently. That's my dream. I have many ideas I want to do and some have offered to finance them, but I refuse to work in bureaucratic environments. Fuck it, I am a brilliant engineer and scientist, I don't want to be surrounded by a bunch of uneducated morons in suits, waiting for them to spoon-feed me their BS. So, until I have enough money to do things on my own, I am sticking to my current job. : )

• I am content with my job - I would love to be a paid writer

• I am certainly happy with one of my three jobs. My dream job is priest king in a culture that believes ithat their king is a god. But in reality I am an entrepreneur and am happy with that.

• Dream job, hmm. Chef de cuisine, I suppose. I work as pastry chef and organize catering at summers, come fall I handle real estate business. I am happy where I am at now. I do my job and I do it well.

• I'm 16 and I work at GameStop. Obviously it's not going to be a career, but it's a really fun job for a teenagers. I'm hoping to get a hockey scholarship in college and then be an enginer of some sorts.

• So-so... I would love to be a psychologist.