How do I keep going?

Basically I have depression and anxiety and I'm really depressed, I want to hurt myself or possibly commit suicide sometimes. I really don't have any friends and I know most everyone I talk to really couldn't care less about me and it hurts to know that no one cares, I'm just so lonely all the time. I feel so freaking worthless and I'm on medication and I've been to the psychiatric hospital which I hated. I have "coping skills" to do when I'm depressed but sometimes I don't see any point in trying to help myself when no one really cares...
I just don't know how to keep going... I know this isn't really the place to ask for help but I'm out of options. Please help.

Most Helpful Guy

• I've been clinically depressed in the past and what I can say from my experience is that it gets so much better as long as you're willing to tackle it head on. Find out exactly what the root of your depression is. Yours definitely sounds like its rooted in your self-esteem, that's where you oughta concentrate.

What Guys Said 3

• If you feel like there is no point in going on anymore that no ine cares, go watch its a wonderful life. I mean really pay attention to the meaning of the movie. You don't realize it but without you the world you live in would be a much worse place. Also listen to Keep on by NF it may help.

• Your situation is difficult. It takes away your energy and you need that to fight back. Work on your self esteem. And go and meet new people.

• This isn't your fault, so don't feel worthless over something you can't control. You aren't worthless, I'm sure you are a wonderful person. Your parents are there for you and we are here for you.

What Girls Said 1

• you have to find things in your life that make you happy. or make you feel good. maybe your medication isn't doing its job. let your dr know so they can find the right combo for you.

• dont hurt yourself. its not worth it. i went through a phase like that when i was super young and still have scars from it and its not something you'l be proud of later. one day i'll have to explain it to my kids.
      and think about your family if you want to kill yourself. how would that affect them?