OH MY GOODNESS WHO GOES TO UNIVERSITY ABROAD MY LIFE IS SO UNFAIR?

I cannot believe this guy got into one of the best Universities in the states and now he’s at the other end of the world?

How lucky is he?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 4

• If he did well in school and worked hard he deserves it then.

• Honestly? Most of it is a product of good private schooling at the secondary level.

• That doesn't mean he doesn't deserve it. You act like if he committed a crime because he went to a good school growing up. He still has to work hard for that good school to be effective on him.

• That's not luck. That's hard work

• He's not simply lucky, he's also eligible. Those are two different things.

• He serves it :) super lucky!!!

What Girls Said 1

• Lucky? Are you sure he didn't earn it? ;)

I have a friend who went to Europe for university, works in this stunning library, has a job lined up once she graduates, etc., and part of me is really jealous, part of me wants to think it's luck, but she worked incredibly hard to get where she is. She had some advantages (went to a nicer school than I did) but anyone who really knows her knows how very much she earned it.

• Nah I doubt he earned it.

Honestly he seems a little unambitious. Worked for a year or two, then don't know what he did, now he's back at school.

But he's naturally smart.

• Why don't you come here for university? I'm sure you could find a decent school over here, and they might offer good financial aid as well (though I wouldn't know too much about that part, since I live here).