Girls, You didn't smile in your wedding photos. Your husband paid a photo editor to photoshop a smile into each picture. Would u be angry?

• Yes
    59% (41)
  • No
    41% (29)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll
He only had his copy edited in

22

Most Helpful Girl

• It's her face and it was her expression. If she decides it could look better photoshopped, then fine. Having them just redone without her knowledge or consent is a clue on how the rest of the marriage is going to be, and I would be pissed off too. With that said, if I noticed how rotten my face looked, I might welcome it, but if I don't, then don't.

• They got into a fight the day before the wedding and she didn't smile even when he asked her to smile because it would be important to hm

• She didn't smile in a single picture with him. None of the official photos and none of the photos during the reception

• Well, that's pretty bad, because it's her wedding too. If anything, weddings are almost always considered the bride's day (sorry, grooms). But again, if she agrees to photoshopping, then that's fine. Also, if they keep originals of the pictures, all the better. She should be in the know and give consent considering it's a picture OF her, on her day.

Oh what a marriage that will be.

What Girls Said 21

• That's just weird
    Maybe she didn't like her smile or wanted a. More elegant straight faced model look. Why would you pay extra to photoshop a smile in? It would probably be noticeably fake and I'm sure the girl knew the face she was making, the camera guy usually says when he's going to snap the picture so she CHOSE not to smile

• those pictures would not be of me if it was photoshopped to do something i wasn't...

i would maybe ask the main question of why she wasn't smiling?

• Yes. It would be weird and disrespectful.
    O. o

And creepy!

• No offense to your wife but that was pretty petty. Not smiling in any of the photos with her groom because of a fight the night before and refused to show any happiness with him on THEIR day was the only way she could get back at him. These pictures are memento's and 10 years from now when she's looking at her sullen face she'll really regret her actions.

• Why didn't I smile? If it was a serious photo then I would hope he could understand why I didn't have a smile plastered on my lips.

• If it was only his copy, then I wouldn't care.

If she's not smiling on her wedding day, things should be addressed. You can't photoshop happiness into a relationship lol.

• That's never going to happen cause I'll smile like a fool on my wedding day.. as it will be the most happiest day of my life. XD
    But anyway... If he photoshopped my pictures without asking me.. I would be really angry

• I would be mad that he edited my photo and that he was so obsessed with a wedding that he thinks pictures even matter.

• Of course I'd be mad! Especially if he didn't even discuss it with me.

• Why didn't she smile? Was she unhappy?

• If they can't sort out their arguments, than they shouldn't be married.

• This is a weird situation. I can't answer objectively because I would never NOT be smiling in my wedding photos.
    Unless it's some weird cultural thing that you do

• He should be mad at her for not enjoying their day to celebrate love.

• No, I'd get a refund from the photographer though because he didn't do a good job.

• I'd probably laugh, and then come up with a catchy comeback... Like "I would have smiled but the meth I did the night before was showing on my pearly whites"

• First of all, why aren't you smiling? It'll be one of the happiest days of your life

I said No but in reality, i shouldn't judge. Maybe she wasn't feeling good or she got hit with a dose of reality lol

• I wouldn't be angry at my wife. Just because she didn't smile like a lunatic during the whole wedding doesn't mean she wasn't happy. I'd talk it over with the photographer. Smiling with high cheek bones hurts if you do it for a long time!

• That's hilarious. And sad.

• no I honestly don't think i'd care. But chances are I wouldn't even be in that situation.

• I think the real problem here would be why I didn't smile at my wedding...

• Only if i look ugly in em.

• Bring on the photoshop!!! YOU might make me look half-decent!!