What is the difference between hot, cute, and sexy. Sometimes girls call me cute but never hot, is that good?

Most Helpful Girl

• People mostly call you cute based on your behavior and attitude towards them, when you do something nice or something that they like. Cute is also a compliment given to you face and face only. If there is something else girls find cute, they'd mention it.
    Hot is totally based on your body, physical traits.

What Girls Said 1

• if i call a guy cute instead of hot i feel like its more respectful... saying hot makes u feel like an object

What Guys Said 3

• I think cute is more the guy/girl next door look.

• I think hot or sexy are way too straight-forward terms to use. Cute is an all-around word which can mean from "you are a nice and decent guy" to a subtle "you are actually hot". It all depends on context, mimics and gestics.

• A girl who calls you cute could imagine being your girlfriend and might want you to make a move. If they call you hot or sexy, they want to get in your pants. Of course we're assuming that these compliments are genuine, which is not always the case.