Agree or Disagree: Marvel Comics has the overall more badass Super Heroes while DC Comics has the overall more badass Super Villains?

Marvel Comics for Super Heroes has Spiderman, Wolverine, Hulk, Thor, Nick Fury, Storm and Iron Man that are all very likeable superheroes while DC Comics for Super Villains has The Joker, Doomsday, Lex Luthor, Deathstroke, Bane and Harley Quinn.

• Agree
  • Disagree

Most Helpful Guy

• I agree sooo much. DC builds wonderfull convoluted networks of villains and underground organisations. We see villains interact on a social level (several villains visit the Iceburg Loung for instance), and even have well written relationships and partnerships (such as Quinn and Ivy)... but their heros are all one note, and often totally over powered.
    Marvel however (despite many of their heros being rip offs) manage to have complicated interwoven societies of good guys, each with decent and sensible limits on their powers, but completly sloppy half arsed bad guys... perhaps why Marvel so frequently resorts to Hero Vs Hero fights.

What Girls Said 4

• Its true
    Filler

• Yeah. I've always felt this way. I also feel that some of DC's heroes are ridiculously OP

• Yeah. Pretty much the reason why Batman is probably most loveable DC Superhero and the only one that most people care for (aside from Superman). He has more realistic physical abilities and isn't so overpowered like the majority of other DC heroes.

• Yeah. He's my #1 favorite as far as Superheroes go. The rest of my favorite Super heroes are mostly from Marvel Comics, Spiderman and Wolverine in particular. However, even though I like Batman more as a Superhero than Spiderman, I like Peter Parker more than Bruce Wayne as people more since Peter Parker is a LOT more relatable to me with his life than Bruce Wayne is (Then again, I've never really met any kid who grew up with rich parents that were eventually murdered).

• Yes. Those three are my favorite too. I also like Superman, but not a fan of many other DC hereos. I don't think Human Torch has a lot of fans, but I like him too.

• I have been saying this for years.

• Totally agree.. My fav super hero is Iron Man and fav villain is The Joker... Awesome Combination..

What Guys Said 5

• I like all of them. I don't want to split hairs.

• I think that is a fair comment

• Most of your DC villains are from Batman haha but there are some great ones from it. I mostly agree with you but as far as villains go, Marvel has Venom and he (it?) is pretty badass!

• Forgot about Venom. Anyways, since you pointed out about how most of my DC villain examples are mostly from Batman, I guess you could say about a quarter of my Marvel heroes are from The Avengers.

• That is true.. I suppose they are the most recognizable of the groups.

• You obviously haven't read Valiant's Captain Hurricane.
    www.bloggerheads.com/images/captain_hurricane.gif

• Disagree DC is the best in everything and thanks for mentioning me in the best villains 😛