Lose wait before school? HELP NEEDED? ASAP?

Any suggestions? I want boys to notice me this school year I mean I've got the boobs, my butt is an alright size (not flat, but not Kim Kardashian big either), but it's just my mid-section! I want my stomach flat and especially my rolls on my back to be gone asap!
School starts on August 24th. So I have about a month and a half to lose my muffin top and my back rolls. Any 30 day challenges ( that you can tell me)? Specific exercises? Any do's and don'ts I need all the help I can possibly get! Help? Oh and if you can help me on how to get boys to notice me and how to be more attractive then I'd like that too.. thanks

Sorry*weight

Most Helpful Guy

• 1st and most important, no more soda/donuts/fast food. Drink lots of water. Check here how much you should drink a day: www.camelbak.com/.../HydrationCalculator.aspx

You'd be surprised how much this makes a difference, even in your short time period.

As far as exercise is concerned, do cardio. Pick any kind of cardio you enjoy, and do that, be it biking, running, jump roping, or whatever. Pick one and stick with it. Also, do some weight training. Don't listen to when people say it's bad for a girl to lift weights. Do it. It helps. I don't know the exact routine for you since I'm not a girl, but maybe someone here will shed some light on that.

Also, don't starve yourself. It's not healthy at all, and while you might think it helps you lose weight faster, it doesn't. You're just harming your body by not giving it the essential nutrients it needs on a daily basis. Eat in a more healthy manner. While you should eat less calories than you did before to net weight loss, extremes are always bad.

Lastly, any kind of weight loss takes time. you have a little less than 2 months. While you will lose weight if you're determined and focused on your goal, don't get discouraged if you don't see the results you want in that short of a time. While 2 months might seem like a while, it really isn't. Weight loss takes dedication and time. As I don't know much about your details (weight now, weight hoping to get to), it can take a little or a lot of time, so don't sweat it! Any guy that likes you just for your body is nothing but shallow and immature.

Good luck!

• Also, here's a link that will help you with your fat loss questions. It's in a bodyubilding forum, but it's really helpful for anything fitness/weight loss related. I've used it personally for my weight loss questions/issues. This link is for the women's fat loss section: forum.bodybuilding.com/forumdisplay.php?f=39

What Guys Said 5

• Try intermittent fasting for 30 days that's where you don't eat for a certain period and you only drink water you could also walk in a fasted state girls usually stick to cardio another exercise that might help benefit your mid section is planks where you get on your forearms on the floor as if you were going to do some push-ups and you hold it for one minute back to the fasting I would recommend 16 hours of fasting if you do decide to try it

• Cardio and a caloric defitit google tose terms and good luck

• weight* that is how you spell it :) Look on google for help and/or people on here :)

• I know the order thing for you. Green tea. It works, 2 cups a day. Trust me

• What am I waiting on?

What Girls Said 1

• Hey, I'm currently in training for the olympics and I'd say the best exercise to lose weight fast is sprints and box jumps. Twenty sprints a day and four sets of five box jumps will slim you down quickly. Hope this helps!